Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Monday, February 29, 2016

Prioritization

this was written 100 lives ago, that was rather incredible by feel or accrediting to the times they were in. I remember their technology quite well. the time that the alien invasion was over, was when the humans that were then there left the planet. so who knows where they went.

priorities of alien invasion; No I am not an order dog sam. Subtly yet not recently do I see this, as when I do I think this is true of him or her. As this ideal is acting normal otherwise by thinking of priorities and creating with what he has. Sometimes acting the point otherwise is when his defense or her reactivity is there. So I think in his or her use that is thought or thinking to act normal. So any use is done if I thought, then I am not going to borrow unless necessary from the function to create what I want by feel. I will never want to borrow or take again though. So this is just a point or reminder.

That is where this is use by prioritization, some where he or she thinks right to show his ideal or her point. That means you no or he shows what he thinks will work. So thinking he will pay will get you nowhere. I think this reaction when you do, uses the ideal or think point is used to create. This is with some point, that is realized to create ah yes what you consider. So yes you really should save money, otherwise don't do it. Think to use things or work "with the thought, as I am in them or then your aware to what you can create".

So think the point then work with the point. Crystals will do nothing except make him or her a little more stressed. As they are the messenger, you are with a focus point that can be a medium. So think to the crystal to create what you want, as the crystal uses stimulation to work or create better feel by peaceful ideal with expression as though I express that. That is where you know what you think from what the person does. Bum rap is bum rap.

That's the theory that you work with basis, metal or ideal. So you see a point, if there is no reality then why do this? if hemorrages? For practice by ideal by feel. This by feel is use with prodiginious ideal, if you think with ideal you have then use or work comes naturally. If you think by or as the ideal with focus, then achievement is there as you focus you work.

You just sense by the weather patterns like a bum leg. Think then you are aware that your ability or power by energy, that exists is created as time allows. So think if you sensitive yourself to the area, as this is defined then your body is what senses things. Such as weather that your aware exists or your subconscious tells you by feel in some other way by feel. That is how you tell the weather pattern change. Some condition must exist to tell or detail the weather pattern.

There is no reality, the reality is thinking to do something. So you see what creates by the flow or energy, that is there then you can care to think better. See that's the ideal so far. So copy paste it if you want to manipulate the thought, as you change it to create what you want.

So that thought is expansive ideal that you think then create with feel. If a ghost is there he or she can seem perceived, so think by the ideal that is thought or the emotion is the observed. Then learn or shape by words, lera. As for yabanci what you wish you can direct this by a thought.

lera yabanci

a note:

this is enough.

Think to go as you look at it then if the device is a toilet piss in it, think to return as you think to create with the device you used. Think the right things are known, that the creator shows you then you return. Break the mold as you think to the use you consider. This is the area you use by feel so think as you want or use as you feel the need. So I think this is a point I think is right by feel. This is a mold, that is jello mold or area mold that exists on as a surface. Off as a point that is missing something.

This is the end use for this area that I sensed by senstation, by sense this is sensation. That is there by the area I so subtly think by feel, so think now if you think to create by feel. So if I think I am done for now, I think I realize things so I know now about this so no doubt this will end badly if not good. So I will raise no hand as though against people if you raise no hand against me. This will ensure peace if nothing else occurs. So think as you want then, you leave as you consider the point by feel.

So I think this is what you want to create with use by the creator. So think then use what you want, if you know what is there then you know things. This is use by the destruction or what appears that is there. So I think this is energy by now, that you if you thought you would know what exists. I no longer follow the nwo as I don't either use things as they were there, this means there is no nwo so think what you want. After this is ideal so all you have to do is state the point. So there is no longer a cabal. The planned wars are no more so enjoy yourself.

lea knottin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *