Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Saturday, February 27, 2016

a random few

contracts; see or done as done is the need, this is use by thinking is the point or need is done then your need is met. so this ends our contract not ever will it reoccur. so think in what you want, the creator creates it if not a contract. if the contract doesn't exist then the ideal need is met. that is sometimes how the contract works. so if there was one or wasn't one, you could use the subconscious to create with the ideal you felt or need in use. so feel by what you want, this is what you consider.

Booness; Create a boon by focus or exchange to work with others, as this in the end you exchange things. some things can be accounted for by money or items otherwise known by speech. so this is some things not all.

Boo; So just by thought of a random few, then is the case or cause to create things, now is sometimes the soul created solution by the energy or things you feel that is what you think not what you consider. A boo then is a hatchway that is a walkway made of boards. That often covers holes, so this is or was what I hid where in I was unfound.

Then I found my way to go somewhere else, undetected then I was away from the land. I think they sent someone after me but I am gone from atlantis as I am now a refugee with him that created me so I might as well enjoy the day. I only had to create something that seemed innocent, but was in a hazard way so I was running thereafter.

Hiding in ground surface; Think a point then the subconscious creates the point, that uses many techniques as you think time pause then. You think to create a hole by quick actions, as the person creates the point. Then as you help dig the hole if you brought a shovel, if your aware you can take as much as you want with a certain amount of time. This is the use in the moment that saves your day. Otherwise you could use the holes, if deep enough to hide yourself in otherwise by feel.

Where you distract them by stating something else. When done you can hide with a hole cover over your head, until they are aware consciously. Then you are aware to what they are likely to do an so we're free. As non focus with thought, then your aware you change back.

As your body adapts to where you are or were, so you are where you want to be. I will not actually be caught anyway, since I am well away from there. So I think you can understand my means I put in this ideal something that explains it better. Just follow along if you can understand.

a little one; no arcing here in space now you know what I know you can do things as well. so enjoy yourselves, ciou sagan. no arcing here by the feel, as the frequency has gone down. so I think to work things out. this is where I appear as an old friend of mine, then go about my business to work with the area focus I built to prove the arc is possible. so I think I am done.

so I think to use this around the machine to work things out where I mean to understand yourself. thinking to create a persona I could use I was aware to the chance of victimization or ideal use. so I think this is where I am to step out to think, so you create with a big world out there. this used my faery born prince or princesses that were energy from arcing energy, as I know what this is for so this is use in need.

Thinking to use the ideal that exists by feel, I think to aware parts of the brain. this is where things work out or I leave the area. so this is what I will do for today. taking a look around me I found the area changed by perspective, so think to use things so this means things are by awareness that I see by the feel or work by the ideal.

Thinking I am myself I am aware to what I am doing, so there seems to be smoke in the area that my third eye showed me. see as I work like myself I am myself. so I thought that I was aware, so I could get away with things otherwise unknown. if I thought then that I am alert or aware then I am aware. so I will go now to do my day tasks.

Above average; Think as your above avereage thinking. Thinking this I thought a pattern by feel, then found out I was being observed by my ancestors. So then I created something by feel sometimes this is by potassium or some fruit, that was with flow energy from a plant, power plant or water then this was what I found.

That if you imagine the object grow or shrink by or with your body changing if you want this too, then think to create by the imagination you create by the molecules. "As you imagine the object or person grow or shrink with the molecules expansion by feel or unexpansion with thought, then you create by the feel" with some ideal the creator has done.

Thinking to use something I created what I thought, unless I didn't intend to create the effect of magic. So I think that thought is there unless useful, avoidable otherwise by the feel that things exist. So that is all to my investigatable ideal. Now I get to live what occurs to me, if things are needed to be lived.

no use feel; no hit necessity nah no need line. ne no ine nah not be christian in ne nah special or challenge neh nah great ni no ne ine line scene use or dine by feel. think to create so your use is special. this means you were picked by a few to work with us by in feel dendrites by profession, focus in what controls you is what works if you control it.

so your free as your not of guilt, as charge is free by rubber or iron rubbing. so focus free energy to reduce the frequency then your free from influence, yet allow those that are human to have humanity serve them. then in the end you focus free use energy to work or make better, as you use the aura to focus towards someone.

making magic; So just think of what you want an then think of a point to create, as you think a thought to work then make something or think something. Then you make the effect from your thought that you create, this is used ideal by some use or making that is magic with baking by thought what you think. This isn't supposed to happen if you think it won't.

This works if you think it will. This by use is thought an thinking is there, so your subconscious causes by what you make into something else. That is use as some point is use by an ideal stopping or en point. Then you can state your point that you want that is done, an is done by you if you can't get another to do it.

So think you don't have to then, as a point is ideal an to leave is some concept. This is making magic too, as you think to make some magic then you made something this is not always sabotage if this works out well. This is some ideal to do things well or what is by feel is there an is thinking.

I have seen an use this as this is with thought to create by creation. So an ideal by ideal if their use is over, an this is done then you are aware. If this was a bad result, then we seem to have left or are where we remain.

So we are aware to the feel that we have from area feel, that exists what is there as though witchcraft this is there focus. This is where we get to have fun so go enjoy yourself in town. An this is with the town controlled by cops that I note this from observation. Martial law is a bitch, so think as you want to do something.

Bethasba the cowriter, he stated it I wrote it. For I don't write this stuff if I think not to write. I think this was a stunt by demonists, that called themselves accultist. So don't be too surprised by the working reslts.

Bethasba the demon wrote this through me, so I know I was possessed yet not possessed anymore as I was forgiven by myself. So think what you want this ideal might still work.

nasty letter

This is a warning think to next one you think will work, as your seeing to the energy with conscious use where you think to the crystal to work with things. So then you create, as though created where you thought to work as if done. An you bear the life or frequency by the tower, that is a musical focus thought as some device that relays the sound or frequency reduced by steel, iron or rubber rubbing without plastic ignoring glass. This can even put cracks in the screen. That unforms things as you think a will or ideal. Think and this can work as you are willing to work with others. farewell chris michaelsom jr.

Signed heracles the simonist demonist

en ib eb ne
an iss eb ne
ab en eb ne
en ne eb ne

en is no erkb
an in en ne 
en is en ebbe
en as en olay

let us think this is done
this is some farewell
think in the life
work by the focus will

end this now end jealousy
end war seem well your well
so your well to the end, ebb n tide
think your well then you end well.

This is in en as farewell this long gone person, as this is in death an think of the pastime to correct for the time by the feel. This is in the end, do nothing do what is right. Now nothing you know what is due, do what is right. Nothing is due by feel, so do nothing for nothing. Then if due is right pay as you must. Then this is the end point done by the ankh.

Then due nothing is done so you are through. Now ciou for now. This was told to me by a friend of mine in his head I think it made me look servile in action as I looked crazy till he told me to not do that so now I am well this was interesting. Think to the ankh to create what you want, then the ankh is using the creators energy. Thinking to create the area feel or activity, this is used to create what you want.

I used the chant above to end a war so there you go. ciuo for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *