Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Sunday, February 28, 2016

noted effects

a freeing contract that you can sign or think to create things such as a stirr with feel. Then think the passion to create what you want or wish. This is what you can do with this.

So seen or not this is what you think, then your free as you think you know then you know what you feel. As I am free by life I am free by now so I think then I know as now I know or gnow what I am doing. This I think you feel not create till you think the right thing then the ideal creates itself. I have no karma so I have no debts I did not choose to pay or have. This effects those I think it effects.

So I think I will be or bear freely if I think to do so. However I will not lose any money as I don't need to spend freely where I shouldn't. However I will not be overweight, that means I am free by the ideal that I do. So I am free from need as I think then can continue things, that I wish to continue this does not mean void contracts I no longer want. So this contract can be changed anytime I want to change the ideal.

I am not bound to any thing heart and soul, as I am aware or not aware I don't have to be here. So now my soul is not bound to be here so my spirit is not bound either until I decide to be bound. I can do things by feel or by the feel. This means that I am able to do what I deem is possible by now. So I think this is used as an ideal I had by feel that I can do what I want. I can even so I think goto another planet, as I think I can or I end up there that I decide to goto.

What am I? Nea Arapnea is what I am as I can form into any shape, if the reason is there for the subconscious. Arapneo is indian energy beings, that create what you want or feel by what you think. there is a point that exists, that if your creative your not dependant on things or conditions. This is by my own ideal and written consent, unless I no longer desire to have this contract then this contract doesn't exist.

I think your dependent free, then your not effected by anything that is there as non afflicting you. thinking that your not effected your still effected by the drugs you want to be effected, this is use by those that want to use this so otherwise your no longer showing the disease or disorder. As I am aware I create the effect to work by the feel, seen or otherwise I work by some point that is made. I can die whenever or however I want to die.

There is no fine assigned to this contract that if you do sign then your free from all other contracts that you don't want to do. I am not legal bound to do what I don't want to do. I do what I want to do until I don't want to do it with no consequences set to me as myself the rote roleplayer or ideal maker. I am no longer effected by brutality or violence. Nor will I show violence to others, unless I have a need to defend and I won't be arrested.

So there is no dependency, there is no fear associated with this ideal, there is no ideal that can't be done except brutality. So if your aware then your ideal is dependency free by the feel that you have so this means I don't depend on anyone. This contract does not renew if I don't want it to renew. So when it ceases to exist, then the contract with all contracts I don't want will be void.

Whatever it is or whatever I am I can void them as this is my legal right. As I am free by aware thought or others thinking, I am aware by thought that I am free for life. I am as I can do what I want from this point on or not do, as I can do what I want. This is freedom from any contract, decree or ideal that exists that I am no longer needing to be bound to. As I am not effected anyway. So farewell to the effective world I am free from you. I won't have to do what I don't need to do, unless I need to do some ideal. If I am free, so I will do what I want.

Clause 100

I don't have to do what I think. Since life is perception, I can do what I want without fear of attack or reprisal. I will remain clean and others will respect me. I will clean the area as necessary, where the area is necessary to remain or become clean. I can bear not having family so I can stand not having anyone. I will go live somewhere else if I don't desire to attack, if I can live somewhere else or can't stand the neighbors or area. As I don't need to live here then I will.

I am whatever nice whatever I do. I am doing what I can do and that is all. I won't be attacked so I am aware to what I am even legally binding stuff, won't effect me if I don't want this to effect me. I am not noted for freedom where I am going.

If I am going to be attacked for it. So in all contracts are not renewed, thinking as you are if undesired. Think the end then you get nothing, as nothing happens so this is to except the point that you think. Then think what you want to work with others, as your aware to create a portal or area shift effect then you know.

Whatever I do I don't object as I think, seen unless it is a contract I don't desire by feel. Whatever I do I ain't hellbound yet I can go to the heavens, so the stars that are with planets are now known. The livable ones I can breath or live with are possible choices.

The heaven above are no longer heaven, as the stars are in the heaven. So I can go where I choose or want to go. The creator knows where I can go so I can accept it if not heaven. So I will go when I want to by the creator, as I am now aware I am free.

signed chris m
signed ________
cosigned by ________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *