Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Freedom or work

A note I found. This is work to translate or use as thought to discuss. I live in another world that is parallel to this one, I can channel my energy to be heard by those with psychic ability with symbols or ideal understood a visions. So I think I will start with this. Freedom or work, think to work by ideal so you can create with freedom that exists by the feel. As you realize the right thing or thought, then the area can adjust as though to your will.

Otherwise or not you see I am not here with the use by senses feel. I know how to hide myself by thinking alike others there where I think I am myself. As you imagine you can shift. Ormus helps this by causing equalized thinking with thought that you are somewhere as heat is there or cold area feel your back. That is how you can do this. As you use ormus that is powdered gold, otherwise energy salt water that is magnetized. Lieutenant I am sorry I can't stay. So do as you want or enjoy yourself, as your aware to do so or feel.

Then I create with the point, that I hear by now. So here are some translated noted down things, from my language to yours. So think ahead is think of the future, as I think I am where I think. I think I have seen a ghost that was down the hall as this place I manage is haunted. As I have seen things appear in the middle of the night I think this place is unsafe. So I will leave on a moment's notice, then I am not so I am unsure of what I will do.

As I think the ideal job is there, so I think it safe to leave then. As though this is so on your order I don't come back. I hope that I find a person standing there by area feel or use with ormus, that shifted in when the person shifted away as he said he was a ghost. As this is where you leave then come back or just imagine that you go somewhere else, then things are feeling normal again.

This is funny so I will go, as I don't want to watch materialized body parts floating around. I accidentally called by energy a ghost to be here, so I will leave when I can. As you realize this then it appears, so think it won't as you don't need it then its gone. So think to do the right thing, if you realize the right thing or if as your aware then you can create what you think.

power phase; Think to do an what if you want as you think then work, this generates actively any energy by feel. That you can focus then think your somewhere else as you think of the place or the activity so thought exists by what you think. This results as some ideal as a power form or phase form that is spiritual.

You could where you think to seem activity appear by the activity as though a ghost with energy or emotion by now. This ends when you think something negative, so you end up returning by the feel that you have. So think as your aware that this is a dream ability that is power based, so I think to stop then as this stops a dream counted as a negative that is positive.

So beware what falls over as this could be a ghost instead that visited the material plane. That was a vistor if not dead then otherwise is dead by feel. The two are the powerform that is formed by area energy, otherwise the body energy is what generates the form. If not then this is a shifted form of an actual ghost, that you can sense by area perception or recognition.

This is geisting by not noticing if not an act of an ideal ghost. So enjoy yourself by this, if you have enough food or drink. Think as you know where the activity there or exercise, this by thinking is enough by the activity to burn off the weight with thought to keep the weight down.

Then you could geist forever or this only takes a little food, others use some water that you drink. If nothing is in drinkable or edible form, then you won't get things as you think the result that you thought to buy. Because you can do it, think what you want then you get. This is a way to preserve money.

As the thought you project is suggestion enough, this is there to release as a feel where you generate some activity. So I think that you can describe, if what you think to know is possible. So I think as this is not always thought this you know by what is possible. Otherwise what is there is not always there.

Not or use if not then feel no need. So not or accept as nothing is possible. This is where you may not do this to others. That you think don't deserve this, otherwise may have things to do. See this is the use by now, where I think then I know what is the use that is there by now.

So think not if you don't want to get some result. So the end result by method is tense then if untense to create with feel by what you use your thought to direct by the subconscious. This can if you have ability creates any result.

See that is what you think to create or stimulate the body, though think for ideal by thinking something to the person. So yes do stop so you think, then continue as your aware. Then as you think to do you create as you feel.

A translated note:

Oh I don't mind; So this where there is a will by ideal. You can manipulate a ghost by orgonne, orgonite or use the planet energy as you think to the planet you create. Orgonne is not always where that is clear soluble, solidified with parts of things that creates by the things in it. You can use power tools, then as you think to use ideal or think to create some thought. If you can create more easily your thought.

As there is metal or things in it or just the clear substance by itself, you can create with this. Just think the thought to form or create with it, as you hold the orgonite or think to type then you are aware. I just realized that this is a point you thought, So just carry on.

In Em Er: Freedom IV; I am carl E Huitt: If you think about it, so don't do the dare or desire or don't think about it. This is the way that I feel. Think as your aware, then don't do things if unavoidable or unadvisable. I think to the use then, your free if thought to be good. So think then act until you don't act. This is my ending so use is as this is by now.

This is a bend of light to change or work with gravity. Any object or thing can be attracted or repelled. So an ideal if you think your in a spot or stand in a spot, then think to shift as your aware the spot is existing somewhere else then your consciousness shifts.

That means you can experience what is there. Then shift by thinking that your in the spot so then your there. So think to shift your body if you want to go somewhere, as you are suddenly there or here as you think to exist where you are. Otherwise this is where you think to explore. By the power of ormus.

As though a magnet were pulling or attracting by focus, as I think to create with sometimes with the hand or body part. If heavy enough this moves by sliding along or lifting up otherwise. So I think otherwise this in truth is magnetism by some activity. This is really weird by the particle feel. So think about the effect then you create by will.

This is helped by focus with use or without ideal, as ideal can get in the way. So think as you think you are another person, so then you are acting like one. So I think my thoughts are true, that is why what I think is true thought by the feel. So I think this where things get expensive, so I will create with what I have. En here.

Seen is ormus water, so I think I created by focus with thought to a drink. That has water with salt or copper by the effort you do. So if the magnetics of ormus are in play then you create by focus where you are thought sometimes, so you leave as thought sometimes you are another place by a shift.

When the ormus pulls some item to the spot. Most ordinary people that don't have abilty can use ormus to create, this is use as though thought where you think activity was ability. Thus you think then can create, where you think the point is ideal.

This is ormus ability I used so I think or feel, that you can focus to activate with body heat anywhere. That was then where the body or item shifts by the area heat. When the area cools down then you, the body or items shift back as no interest is there. So think or do what you want.

Some interesting special focus interest: by now

Some things to do; Think to lose weight or create some effect, as you feel intense or imagine the words. Then you are the weight by feel or creating what you feel to be as you want this effect, this is used as a wish that you want to seem. Seen or worked to create with the intent, as ideal if this is using the fan as a point to create with you realize to know by thought or pattern. So think of the sound or point, then you know what you realize or bye now.

So think a message then you hear a response from the person, you need to know things from the area you were in by feel. Think then you recognize or know the response from your own by clarification. If there is no need, don't do this. If there is never enough things to create or work, then there are things feel like. If they are in by there then you imagine the scene. As you think to imagine things to create or do, you see you can imagine nearly anything.

Then think "correct" otherwise, so not or accept if you don't want to imagine the words then. So you will still seem aware and not beat a friend. So if eating, think no by need then walk away so you won't eat. So think the ideal as you think to use the ideal where you need or no need.

Then your aware or feel that then was use by need. Where in this is your ideal or this is done by feel. So feel no need then do things or otherwise if not then, then you don't do things by feel or feel no need then if you don't you do other things. Then if you think you do by feel.

sleep paralysis; in an ef in use agree or not agree. this is the imbillical cord that you press against. that you create by pressing against it, that can appear as you think to awaken where things you think are evil or with the base unpressed. as you think then focus to awaken. this is where you try to present yourself in unillness. then your okay by feel with us.

so I think to move the thing on you aside, then your illness disappears then you are wakened. waking; what I see is that I am not awakened, so I see to think as your focused, think then you waken. this wakes you up. then I was awake. as I woke up I was aware to the area my past and I had slept in my bed for 1 month.

so this is a dream, so that when wakeful I was sleeping in then away I was ok. as I felt sane I realized I was in a building, that had collapsed on me so the age of the building was obvious. so ok I think this was when I was aware. that then your ok, as though you are sane. so as I felt my way out I was creative, as I felt the way to work then I woke up by feel with a cry of let him go.

warezhouse; I am ware or aware as I think in or out of consciousness. So I think I am awake then I am as I am with the creator. Seeya around world.

senaste; I am aware to the point where I think, then I am coupled or can dream travel to any world. I am aware to the point that exists when I think to work the feeling is dream or travel, that I drift off leaving the body as though paralyzed then come back as I think to return to the body.

So I think thusly I am existing, so where I am waking. This i act as though alive, then am aware to what I do. As I think to move I move the back, then I think to wake up fully by now.I think then I know so I am a warrior, a dream warrior for hire or activity by feel. So I think if I am aware then.

I create as I am feeling like I can do things. I figured out that I can use energy from the aura, to create with feel or work with materials. This allows a dream form you think is there to manifest by feel, so think the dream form away. This counts as with ideal as though dismissal.

See I think so I know yet now I really wish I was awake again, so I could figure out how to get out from under this. I hear a dog bark someone's coming, I think as I am so I know I am dreaming so I think I am aware by now. I can continue now journalling yet am remaining unsure of the body I inhabited.

As the body was non irratic in truth. So I will leave the body alone. That's when I left the dream harvester, thinking to go on my own as I found out I only lasted a month then collapsed and never woke up. I then soul drifted to another world, so I think then I was sure to not be caught in the same wreckage again.

I did expire after that, as the world never ended, so I travelled thereafter as a hybrid that was not dead. Yet could by a touch drain the victim as though a reaper. Then I woke up as though I lived in the same body, then I think the dream paralysis disappeared and I woke up for real. ciou till next time. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *