Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Teleport use

Teleportation bioshift; think to be somewhen then focus as you think of the place then you are as though by the body that is there that appears like you or is what you want to look like. This is interesting teleportation, as it is the reason this works out.

So just think to seem somewhere, then by the body you are there. So yes this is think then I am aware as though you shifted souls, think then I am aware its the reason for look alikes that are. Think your back then your aware by the point. That is how chakra mode works with the third eye.

So that's why there is supposedly someone, somewhere that looks exactly like you. So think to build up energy that is inner body energy use, then look at a place then there you are as you think to see them. This can lead to crapping put in your pants so think to use music instead.

So you aren't caught with crap in your pants. They are so they are aware, when you do this so be careful so you appear normal for now. As you think of strength then your aware, that energy is the strength that your body has this is how this works.

Thinking point; Thinking the point you are aware then is the point your there where you think, as you think the point then the point is where you shift to where you want to go. So think to go think something, then you go to where you are aware that you want to visit or work. This is the point that you think, so your aware by what you do by now that is so true for you. As your aware of things, you are creative by the feel.

So that you are aware then are aware by feel, so then that is what you think so you are creative. That is the end point, this is there by the point you feel. If you change around the words, that form reality then you change reality that is perceived sometimes by the third eye. See that is the point you think then your aware, so that's how things go sometimes by thyme or ideal use. Then is use.

psi ball; You can create one as a thought-form by simple intent, I was doing this like at 9 and it's just a case of willpower and repetition of empowering it and investing time or effort in it. This is using soul travel or not ue by feel. So we are the use that is the application, appreciation is sometimes the use that we appreciate. Think then you are aware.

Soul travel; When you Soul Travel to the source you basically become bodiless, information and more akin to an Awareness. Say or think things with the ideal, that is similar with ideal pointed out. This is essentially the realm of Daath.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *