Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Wraithform

 
  The Wraithform is the invulnerable form that is useful in many ways. It called this because of the human body being converted to a form that can walk through walls and is invulnerable. It can spook people and spy on people effectively. When to cast it? when in a calm and meditative mood. Focus on the moment of death and think "When I die I will pull my self together and form my body into that of a wraith." Focus on the concept of this for one second to ten minutes. Then stab yourself through the heart with some sort of knife, dagger or sword. Your body should dissipate into nothing and you will reappear exactly where your body had laid. You would have disintegrated your body. Now explore as you would like and wherever you'd like and do not worry about eating. To undo the effects, make this happen by imagining the event backwards to the point of the death and wish "I wish to restore my life from the Wraithform! I will pay my death to go back to life!" Silently clap three times and wait. Afterwards you should feel a jolt and events of the death will happen in reverse. 

  When you pull out the weapon used to cause it, time will go forward. Wrest away the instrument of death and avoid the death again. This is the Wraithform spell. It is important to know to remember that you did this to glean information. Do not forget the information you gained because it is all you can actually collect. This is a dangerous spell. The reason this Wraithform technique works is because at the moment of death when you focused on the formation of your body, it took the energy of the death and converted it into life destroying your old body. When you came back, that energy which kept your Wraithform alive is transferred back into the body you were in. Since time was reversed and goes forward again, the moment of your death could happen. So, mentally and physically alter the path of the implement of death.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *