Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Monday, July 6, 2009

Telemetry of moment

 
The 'telemetry of moment' is the moment of three moments that make up a more powerful moment. The greater the coinciding moment, the greater the energy created from it toward the effort of which you wanted to happen. If the three events are focused toward the same goal then up to three hundred percent to one thousand percent effect is created, an effect that is for the goal of the focused spell. This type of moment is consistent to patterns as well.

This can be called a tryst conjunction, and it is of a focus of three or a multiple of three minds being linked as one to a common effect, as its a set to happen event. Doing it this way makes it more likely for the magic users involved. In the tryst, again, its to generate three hundred to one thousand percent more effect from the spell.

To do it, you need to get together to be a group. Then decide who will be a supporter, who will be a focuser and who will be a director in will. The supporter is the unlimited in number, as a group member that directs their energy towards the focuser, by thinking of the focuser and somehow envisioning the focuser receiving energy. They can also use a chant for this. They use a focuser that does actions necessary in focusing the energy, towards thinking about the idea and sending it to the director an last person of the group. As a group effect, the idea of the focuser is then spoken by the focuser person. 

He or she who is the directive recieves the idea decided upon to be the desire, along with the energy to do the act with, and the directive person speaks and thinks of the desire too. As he or she recieves the focused energy, so does the focuser and the rest of the group focus their will as to what they want to do on hearing the desire. The spell effect is done by the attempt of the spoken phrase as the last action of the ritual, while using the idea as the desire along with the energy of the group. Sometimes the supporters and focuser or focused upon person will go insane because of the energy generated by the focus of the spell. And it is to have an effect, as it, the idea is set up in an area to which is a cause of the effect.

A single fireball can literally decimate five buildings, with a tryst conjunction and instead of one person or building. One could create a human being with a tryst conjunction from ashes, air and water molecules and as long as there is a will through intention to create the person. People don't even have to be in the same space and time to link their minds together. Just a thought is necessary in the end and that it exists. This could be one person from the past and one person from another planet and one person from the present, or more than three people. As long as its a multiple of three in number.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *