Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Friday, July 3, 2009

Dark arts

 
 The idea of dark arts defense is a idea of mind to withstand assault by mental strength and the use of energy. To start, understand that energy is infinite in how it can it can work. This energy can be manipulated by meditation. Focus your mind inwards by thinking of a high tension wire. This high tension wire has a very high tolerance to make adaptations to any strain put on it. Imagine this wire as a line of force in your body that takes the energy thrown at the body and converts it into something it can use. The wire also will restore you at the moment it will get the energy. This means that you can get touched by any spell or destructive urge and use it against them or just imagine the line of force taking the blow and sending it right back at the sender. The idea behind this is to use force with force to neutralize the force. The other idea is to take the spell and feel the effects to become immune to the magic itself. Thus the spell is stored in the body and all you have to do is remember the effects to cast it at the one you think deserves it. Let the spell effect and allow the energy line of force restore you to the state you were in. As the saying goes "To take the blow will always make you stronger if it does not kill you." Thus get nearly hit as many times as you can without breaking. There is a drawback to this, one can become immune to magic itself. This is a blue mages ability. 

  Another defense is also to use chaos. This is the method; call out mentally or verbally "Chaos! Chaos! Chaos! Come to to my aid and protect me from any threat towards me by a field which keeps said enemies off balance! Also restore me from any hostile spell or physical damage I suffer no matter what. Thank you chaos." This little spell will protect from physical damages as well. You could get stabbed or a broken bone and recover within one hour to one week. In an emergency say this only "Chaos be my will and defense!" with all feelings of panic or hate that you can. When this is done, you will become another person and defend with abilities and spells you never realized you ever had. Only when the emergency is over will chaos release its hold and you become yourself. The reason this works is because the chaos is the basic force behind everything. With chaos, order becomes from the need to balance. Order is chaos with a structured mask. Since chaos is the base of everything, and you only need to know that all knowledge is within its grasp. Self conduct is to a better meant method. 

  The wish spell is yet another defense. As e is an was it to be. Take to mind what you want done in perfect and vivid scenes. Now state with intent mentally or verbally "I wish to win no matter what." If you recognize a condition or spell being cast, say "I wish the spell was never cast." The are what may of many in what you can accomplish, but the only requirement is the intent backed by feeling and the wish itself to give it direction. If you find yourself in a dangerous situation, say to yourself "I wish to survive in one piece and successful." The other half to the wish spell is to give a little energy to it and do the things necessary to achieve what you can. The wish spell works because it goes through any person thing or your self to accomplish it. Once done, the larger the wish the longer it takes and the more energy it takes to accomplish. One could almost make the entire scene they go through to become as they wish. Because of the moment of the scene that unfolds in front of you, do concise moments of wishes to make it go your way. The wish spell can make a success out of anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *