Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Saturday, July 4, 2009

The 9/11

This is a magical cult that is slightly dangerous. 

This is probably true and came with a vision and with an explanation only I am stating it to you, the reader.

What do you think about 9/11? Are they real? While I don't see their activity, as it may be hidden but they are like an obscure threat to us. They see us as a slave like threat though. Their website, they don't want us to find it to hide the proof, and cloud our minds by making us see them as better, so they hope to make themselves invulnerable to arranged attack. We can't find them so its as if they didn't exist, but they can't erase the memories from us of them if we knew of them. 

Well, when I reconsider what they would like to do as they tend to make the doomsday prophecy thier own, and dispose of the unnecessary with cutting out and they find to do mental crippling of the people by some effect that shouldn't be there to depose them and be a threat to them. I believe they tend to do to us what is considered a terroristic idea, that would cause the destruction of the world along with the universe and to remake it in thier own image as they leave people in terror and try to break people down with mental instability. But enough is said on thier homepage if you could try to find it.

The 9/11 exist on a single planet where the 11:11 exist on several planes of existence, the 11:11 you know from my writings at http://moisant3.dynip.com and of my extended experiences written there, in my opinion the 11:11 are good compared to them. Yet they are good compared to the 9/11 as they are a terrorist group that want to eradicate the humankind, as mistakes, but they seem harmless and they use magic including magical telepathic drugs. I think the 9/11 were the ones who attacked me as it is like a few dozen times, that my computer nearly went down for having what I have on my website and while writing this doctrine.

To get their point across, just so they think to go through others by slaving them to get to a person by sometimes using a bit of magic. Sometimes they break computers and couples and other partnerships apart just for fun. Blatantly telling the truth of a lie to which will cover for them. They remind us, for their mission sometimes the coolest closest people can go down. To format is the mere moment to take and use on people and cause them to think of else as programming through hypnotics happens. As they use visions as guidance and these visions are mostly of some death. They represent evil as a corner all their own. 

This is from a victim,
"...heh. well i don't care if they're real or not, they're pissing me off. I was skeptical of the 11/11, so I'll give this one direct belief to begin with and besides.
...
they have kinda fucked with my computer."

More information exposes some of their true intentions, as they intend to balance the forces of nature and create a new universe. They can make you crazy but even if you seem on crack you aren't as you are typically crazy. They believe that everything balances out and is said but to applying influence to a thing in a certain direction you can make any event turn out the way you want it to. So to buy a lottery ticket, you can make yourself win. That the balancing point of all things is the point before time and space existed, and that everything is severely unbalanced. So say with enough people, for example a country full... there was some talk of overthrowing the government, we could balance and destroy the universe. 

Is that the 9/11 we know and what they will do to us? A I want to know people an who've said of things like that. They are a crazy lot though as they just contradict themselves and then where'll it will be as "Uh., that.. doesn't work" they'll be like "EXACTLY!" They think their the "catalysts of the universe's demise" no matter how much is said to them. To think they want to achieve perfect balance and that involves the universe being in the state just before time began... or something like that as most don't get it. Then when it starts again they'll be free of matter and energy, to be just a force so they can exist and manipulate the next creation.. that's what they said at least in meaning. So in other words they want to be God and yeah that just about sums it up. Some of us can't but help but wonder if they might be onto something, even if it's something most don't get. Where every time a universe is remade, the language shifts at least a letter on the keyboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *