Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Saturday, July 16, 2016

thought point

cool points to thia's lifetime, that I like to work with as a memory are these.

thial; this is the point to allow or not allow. whatever suits your purpose.

thia; your life is your own, you do what you want we do what we want. this is a point I like to think.

pontiacal; the car is the thing with the symbol on the hood somewhere.

creational; your thoughts are your own, you do what you want as you can think to do them.

jerky; the beef jerky is the thing that is great, greater than good and better by feel by just one bite. it fills you up by feel. a good point, beef jerky is good.

veggies II; your vegetables are cool as well, just think the point to the use then use the veggetables with what herbs or substitute sugars if you like sweet herbs. that you know can work.

can; I can use things right, so things in a can aren't so poisonous if you know what I think. especially bent cans that could poison you by corrosion.

be; this is the way that can be beaten, think then forgive yourself to get over the effect of my ability.

done; this is done now so no more is needed to be considered of this point. so be it this is done.

this was apart of a rite that I was studying, that was in my mind that read; "If you think then you can be this so think as you want, then this can be as though beaten."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *