Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Sunday, July 31, 2016

new day

I think I overdid it with the fatty foods, but I managed to stay under 195 lbs woo! So here are some orgonne suggestions for today:

Do; Do if necessary I will do things as needed or not as I find things unnecessary.

Think; think the point then your aware sometimes of what you do.

End; the e d is the point that existed by feel, what I think I know then the creator let's me know.

The end; end

Speed; things speed up and move along to do what they need to do.

Late; you are not late even if you think you are.

Drive; he makes it to the place that he needs to go to without problems.

Nag; I am not a nag.

Job; he from 2 years ago has a job for me to do and I succeed in doing it. He has the money soon enough. Things work out.

Think; think things work out and things are well so I am doing my own things.

Working; things whatever they are, work out so things are correct.

Freeloaders; freeloaders or not, due to the security cameras nothing is actually stolen.

Vacation; this spot is worth it to you, Palo duro, the senior retirement home. Home to mental people as well as qualifying seniors. Enjoy this space while it lasts.

1 comment:

  1. Job: do what need be done, insulate feet
    Think: I will think about thinking while I think so I will have a thought.
    Throat: Use throat to relieve totality of pressure
    Work: Two years and job to retrieve a fire to be built.
    Transport: move things so things have more room
    Life: Live as to see fit
    Friends: ...as life sees fit.

    ReplyDelete

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *