Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

orgonne xv

These are suggestions that are naturally occurring to my mind yet don't always happen to occur.

Thinking; think what you like yet create as you want.

Method; So think this question after eating a bite or drinking something. What will you do at the child care custody trial or what will you do to fix the situation.

Imagine a winning strategy or some fix or repair done. Think then the end and allow your spirit to manifest the ideal. That's the way this can end better.

Pig; no longer are you a pig.

Slob; no longer are you or I don't remain a slob nor destitute.

Drunk; no longer am I or you drunk or so you or i do not ever get drunk.

Cigs; I don't get addicted, so I know you aren't addicted.

Think; thinking a point, you are not bad off so why go through this, so you can't go drink alcohol. Seen as a concept except sugar alcohol to control the problem you see.

You can't smoke and drink anyway, as if you do there is health problems seeing as there is no need. Think this so then you stop. So if you focus you can create this effect as its already there, of causing smokers to stop just by you sitting nearby.

This is fun if no longer thought of in the area, seeing if you can get this effect by the aura. You could stop people smoking by focus that is perceived of the smoke by influence of the aura with intense thought. This could backfire though, then drive you out of the area of effect.

En focus; With intense or sweet thought or focus, you could drive people away.

Lingneu; smoke or drink water to clear up problems by focus, then create by puffs of smoking more or drinking more water. the effect of what you focus to create.

Non smoking; You can't drink alcohol while taking meds.

Non; I no longer binge spend for any reason.

Sense; I am sense by the word in use or the ideal I portray.

Pay; I pay back all my credit I spent with PayPal, by what I do with the creator.

Back; back I am into the time I came from, I am aware of what I need. I know what I need to do.

From; from the point I think to the point I need to be.

Future; the future is no longer, as the present is now I de ide the future I live.

Eating; whatever others eat, you don't feel the urge to eat even by smell or medical need. I do not eat by view, the first thing I see another.

China; China didn't send out any weapon satellites.

Florida sludge algae; the Florida grey green sludge algae reduces by energy or the creator. The algae reduces by feel. Don't mention it or do not need to go.

Lay on blueprint; lay something on the ground or a surface, the imprint of the item is there by the creator if you think to imprint or say what is done.

Building; build using what materials that are there, you build the point except for what you don't want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *