Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

new form

This came from a friend of mine, that was using it as a waystop for his drug use.

Focus; think the gum tree cut down then it is more quickly in the back.

Think; think a point then you get what you want or need.

Thought; think a point, then you can get things if you need to get things by thought.


that to get here used this as an approach:

Think to fix; thinking or feel to fix by fee to create what you wish.

Fix up; the right appointments are made. The correct doses are given.

Feel; I don't feel what she feels even if she is eating.

Gotten; DNA data recording becomes allot easier, thinking is easy as DNA recording is done.

Bid; the bid is cast, think as you must this is not as it seems, unless you think it is something. Think as you must. The truth is revealed by focusing to see the real idea there, then allow the illusion to fade away. Then the 3rd eye details to you what is there.

What I saw was an alien farm, thinking to see what was actually there I saw the alien grays and the people in participation with them.

That is all. However I looked, I saw signs of sex anywhere I see to do business. It was as if an alien farm was there.

So the next part I did, was fake a fire alarm quietly and left. The next day I was in my normal school thinking to do some work. Then I was aware that I was watched, so I thought the effect of creative fire to create the idea to make the point and ended the class there early.

Allowing me to do my class here with ease. Since they say they did things almost advanced, I used my work there and passed the course. I think I was dismissed ferociously from the class and allowed to do things.

That was till my early demise till the body death that allowed me time to die here and join my earthly body there. The main point, I got away with a shift to a better time and space. The end.


this led to me as a point that observed him in yet a similar past life:

Thinking; I found myself on a similar world after my death. Then I was aware of my choices. Be apart of cazes book or go my own way.

Its own; what I found, was roaches that could give live birth and make interesting points to watch. So I thought, if I am my own man I am going my own way.

Thinking my own thing, as I interpret and combine others thoughts and idea into my own idea. So I found my way off the planet by thinking I was going off, then landing there where I was intending to go.

Thought provokes reaction, as the wise man always says with certain people. Thinking to go this way I killed myself then. Seen as a point I thought of my place I wanted to be.

Then waited and found myself alive here, where I thought I was normally. Just as I walked out the open door thinking of diapers or ideal childhood. This trick only seems to work with similar worlds.

My own way; I go an come as I wish to go or come. Then I am aware as as I do things, I am doing things as I feel, think or go to do them. As though doing them my own way.

Thought fix; I fixed my life by thinking the creator fixed it, I corrected the point I had by water. I adjusted the idea I used, I then had the right idea.

Thought point; this is a thought pointed out.

Then think; what sex you are so this idea is settled.

Waiting; wait the period of time then life gets better in idea.

The point; the point is creation in itself, thinking what I am I could create art or work or do other things.

Focusing; focusing is an art, the art of magic where you create by feel then work by ideal.

Art; art forms are imaginary figures, suspended in space that create things such as peace of mind. Think you see the minute particle of light, called a proton and you see my point.

Artistry; following my art I found my natural spacetime. Then I allowed my forebrain to think, my aft brain to focus. My cerebral cortex to function right and correct and right or left sides to activate as necessary.

Now I can breath I am alive in the right time. Space does not exist for me, now all I need to do now is watch the events unfold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *