Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

suggested theory updated

suggestions that could be useful:

whatever; Whatever I do, I won't gain weight nor will I feel hurt. I will lose weight instead.

suggest; as I came I will leave or go the way I can, so I feel I can go now since this wasn't required by the main office. that is all to the suggestion list. enjoy yourself.

now end; the end is the way you go if you can't go otherwise. so I think I will see or seem to go as a point of light, that I arrived as usually seen I know if I am or am not wanted I shall go. as I can or am knowing, by aware thought of the area by now nor will I hate anyone.

the end. However I don't need anymore souls so whatever I'm paid already. Now you rest and do what you want or don't do much of anything at all. I will wait no longer as I have to go be there next time. ciou.

fix; morgan or some repairman fixes room #6 including lights, sink drain and ceiling. I seem to have metabo in the water. so I guess I was lucky this life, as it is only a water effect placebo I think the subconscious can create anythng as though I was not hungry. yet I can eat under my weight as though 200 or less lbs.

Money fix: More money will come your way this week, type yes to recieve the funds. So don't ignore me on chat Angela Moisant.
yes

thought; I don't like building up those calories. A person's shape or presence, doesn't cause you to eat or form like them. I no longer feel like I have too many responsibilities. I think you meant misery with that so call paul for jason's number.

doing; think or do, thats your call where you do what you want where you want. that is all I recommend for now. ciou.

thinking; I think I have dined and done enough, so I think I will return home to stay if necessary. seeya till next life by now for now I think I will do what is necessary. Till now I think that this is the point that exists something. So I think that this is done for now.

lisa; lisa is no longer a narcissistic person thats attracted to me. things are going your way, though you know things are sometimes otherwise for the wicked do rest and don't have no time off.

past life; this past life relationship is over. don't think to not do by feel.

goods; no ackwardness lasts as the moment is there its not really ackward.

normalcy; there's nothing wrong with me.

leaving; There be 9 levels to the burrows is also called the hollow earth created by the idea to show the actual hollow earth pockets. The area pockets are in the mantle and not the molten mantle, though this is a place that has many entrances. Where the needle points straight down, near the poles and there are more than two actual poles. This is the saturn or area station sections, that the 3 deathly hollows object formed based from where you are. Leaving is thinking your going or staying then walking out by feel.
getting home; think your going in the right direction then, you are by the creator or energy consciousness as you think to go home. you are there first by spirit, then your aware in the body that your at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *