Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

thoughts without

This is a reminder notice to those that want to get a job. Use whatever comes to mind to secure the position that is suitable for what you want.

suitable; Think what you want then work with what you will that is the way to secure a job, for now I think I will suit my point with trying to find one.

findable; there are a number of things as tools to use, so think as you must to work as you want with the right suggestion.

fixable; things such as resumes are fixable, so I think I will start with this.

getting one; I think I will end this by either giving up or going to find one by interview.

This was a memo I left myself by notice one day. I just noticed things and related the idea reasoning behind the event or act to words, that I left myself with response that I knew I would want to know as spirit notes.

The end; I will get a job or moved out one way or another.

The end

1 comment:

  1. Interesting idea, I see the status. To work while not working allows one to workout while working and also not working out.

    While not working more work will become apparent due to the law of Wu. Wu law shows that the time not working infers the time to enjoy your work or not work hobby which will allow for duppy removal. The work is a point to allow survival, without being suffocated by not working.

    Moving, yes. Moving along forward into the present moment which is the future to get way from the past, which allows one to communicate more freely with better reception by the feel. To communicate with my slbr is lingering upon my mind. However, I choose to communicate by communicating with the original incarnation which is older but still younger, not older and pretending to be younger. I will still anyway, because Wu law dictates. So, ya, adios muchacho, yur a ska lure and a gem tully hairless cat. Until next time. Or the time before or after.

    ReplyDelete

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *