Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Friday, July 29, 2016

bicycle

I want to ride my bicycle, the song rides through my mind. I got a new bike and was riding it just today. I think this works out to 20 minutes exercise riding is 30 minutes walking. So I think I got the best ideal out of this point. However, if I can get a car ride, in the heat of the day, then I will take it and go. That will work out for today. Here are in use some orgonne for todays time:

scent; any scent can cause you not to want to eat or drink.

apellate; appellate court doesn't happen, whatever charges are dismissed.

check; the check dispersement from the bank gets to me one to three days earlier or as soon as possible.

clarence; he likes the cd's so much he allows me to keep the 15 dollars. the movie he got works out and he accepts the movie as is.

chris moisant; he finds a way to move away from the palo duro apartments to an apartment of desire. get out of jail easy with this.

jay moisant's party; paul or jay moisant picks me up and drops me off.

pauls response; paul moisant's response is simple, he accepts and works with what he has.

dialogue end; the family gets along and heals a bit more as it means the family recovers.

orgone:

judge;gate the judge approves danny moisant or other by quickly allowing in use idea the janice mcgee or other account probate. Noone is with delays, there's no lack of motivation, noone is weighed down. So with this, noone is giving up and this is from not being overwhelmed without overprotectiveness. There's no emotionalism, no emotional immatururity and the creative block disappears. There is no lack of teamwork, no disregard for skills. If imbalance there is balance, excess is there if money otherwise not and no lack of long term vision.

However there is avoidance of disaster and no fear of change. There is no breakdown in communication, there is transition and no unnecessary delays. There is no point so no there is some talk and all action, haste, delivered is undelivered promises. There is no lack of success as there is fun, warmth, success, positivity, vitality as there is no lack of ambition or focus. The imbalance in work is balanced and family commitment. There is no greed or disatisfaction with materialism. There is no restriction, no unnecessary challenging the status quo.

There is wealth as there is no financial loss or failure, no loneliness exists. There is a release of fear, unhappiness and confusion. There is no impulsiveness. There is no temptation, illusion or diversionary tactics. There is no disharmony, imbalance or misalignment of values. Weakness, feeling stuck, laziness, self-doubt and lack of self-discipline disappear. There's no setbacks to new ideas, pessimism or lack of direction where there is no mental challenges and breaking free. So there is vision, perseverance, profit, reward and investment with no fear and no lack of planning.

However noted, there is no escapism and disappointment with withdrawal or safekeeping. So there's people open to new perspectives and release with no isolation, self-imposed restriction or imprisonment. See there's no creative block or dependence on others. With hopelessness, severe depression and torment there is none. There's no indecision, confusion or information overload. So any lack of progress and planning, short-term focus turns into manifestation, financial opportunity or a new job. There's no resistance to change as we're so not unable to move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *