Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

useful tibits 4

 We must keep in mind, there cannot be evil without good sometimes and those who actively seek to share the truth and light are usually attacked the most in ways where others may notice if thought to be noticed. Being a light in the darkness. The living among the dead. It is an ever going battle or way of life. Its important to look out for one another on this awakening journey because as we all know, it was never suppose to be easy. The greatest challenge and sacrafice lies within us all. Be careful my friends and dont give in to the worldly ways of man.

 Follow the light and keep looking up forevermore. Keep reaching out because we need it now more than ever or use is manifesting. I think meaning I think to focus to do then not focus to do as things work out, then things come more easily. So you see work then do is the way to get results by the ideal you think, that generates things by the point you can consider thats done. Think the point then you create or not create as manifest is sometimes something else. I think so I believe this is what was to occur but never did, this where things suddenly got easier to manifest so I will look at more modern or later works for examples. Don't think it hard work just do, see ya later then use is ciou for now.

I must remember:

Na is Earth or trust by concept
Ma is Water or flow with area use
Shi is Fire or surrender by will with ki life
Va is Air or faith by feel is the ideal use
Ka is spirit or ether that you focus with ideal moment
Ya is Sky or space otherwise plasma

We often speak of the importance of the elements of surrender, faith, flow and trust. We have been asked the difference between faith and trust by space and we are happy to clarify for that is for you. Think the point to work by the uses or I think with a good point you might understand. Faith is the belief that there is something there to work with that exists. It does not matter if you call it deity, for source, other consider the creator, A god or Goddess. You could even simply call it “more” if you do not know exactly what you believe.

Faith is simply the acknowledgement that there is something vaster than your individuated aspect of self.

Trust is the belief that not only is there something bigger than you or what you have, that bigger something has your back.

Earth Water Fire Air, Space. These five elements operate with each other or combine to & transform to another element. Two stones which are earth element, when create friction ignite fire. Water put on this fire will transform seen with use to air. Spirit is the energy when this occurs. Space is where this plasma occurs by friction with fission. There is a sound or shape for each element in nature by you or by your feel.

Amongst their interchanges are mixtures such as mud along with a different element seeming ice or water with cold airflow, gravity otherwise air earth, air fire or heat, fire water thats steam due to fire or heat that doesn't quit till it goes out, some lava or earth fire, fire air or fire in the air. This would take sustenance to work with fire in any way.

OM Nama Shivaya is the most powerful mantra that you can do. Our body is made of five elements. Our brain and body energy vibrates and gets activated by the frequencies created by certain sounds. Chanting Om Nama Shivaya and Nama Shivaya Om can transform the body, brain and mind and impact the elements differently in both cases and effect a different outcome. OM Nama Shivaya an esoteric way of chanting in five different order & activating the sound by ideal that comes to you with insight or intuition with the body can effect changes by the feel.

In better health condition
In wealth creation
In activating mystical and psychic powers
In spiritual awakening
In ever abundant state

Sharp focus, more concentration, higher thinking, emotional mastery and dis-ease cure are additional benefits

Think to receive five special mantra of shiva to fully activate brain power to work by the feel.

Find a balance with physical mental emotional social financial and spiritual life.

When mantra is chanted in a group of say 10 people it's energy or power is multiple or amplified into 10 raise to 10 ie 1000 or share in life your circle too divine thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *