Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

paralyzed

Paralyzation is sometimes where fallen angels do that. Like body paralyzed where they calm a person, then use the talents to produce results that cause the person to fall unconscious. If thought they are paralyzed, then if things go on by continuuance that is setup by the person they are basically paralyzed. I think they use the energy against a person then paralyze them. They paralyze them. I see this point came across my mind as create a point to work. I em use is uses by feel. So think for your own self with the ideal you have or don't do things. Think by use that is all for now. ciou for later.

I was told this: You have a true abundance mindset - although you want change, you are happy and at peace with your life right now. Your positive energy will help you to attract what you desire in life.

You can picture yourself living exactly the life you want, which means you are already over halfway there! Try to strengthen this vision by imagining yourself ALREADY having what you want… imagine just how good it would feel, and remind yourself of this every day.

You have great self-belief and are fully aware of your own power when it comes to choosing the life you want… And as a result, abundance, success and joy naturally flows towards you.

You are lacking a little direction in your life. Before you can manifest effectively, you need a vivid, clear image in your mind of exactly what you want. It’s important to follow your heart and find out exactly what ignites that fire of passion inside you.

Just remember, effective manifestation does not require you to justify your desires or ‘weigh up’ options. It’s vital that you allow yourself to follow your gut instinct and commit to what you want, this is energy by vibration with 100% certainty to give up on the ideal that hard work is sometimes usual ideal done.

For necessary things do the work or unless you think the point to manifest the subconscious manifests, this is usually by thinking to create an end result then give up on doing things if no results as you just do the point or not do things.

As your mind off wanders you find the solution to get things, as you work to get resultive ideal give up on the negative ideal. Think to give then you get results. That is mostly whats there to this point. As you are aware you can stop then transform by focus to seem something or come out of things. I think tge thought to change is what you think where you think to change things around.

As a manifest this is with the point unchanged from activity otherwise you can change to become something else. This is the experiment where you see a changing ball then your out of the experiment or change things as you see necessary as a manifest. Think the change then relax the mind as you let go of stress so does things or people become more pliant around you.

This is interesting. This is where I change things then things become from what did not exist. The I is the pinneal gland that causes the change where you think then the I changes such as changing a rod or fork body that you can suddenly bend. Bending forks supplies are interesting by this best to leave the forks unchanged.

I think the cool ideal is attractive use as you do things then don't do what isn't necessary as work is work not always hard work. The point is think to just do this then the situation to correct then the subconscious fixes things just as your use is a point in a daze or just thinking. Just remember that hard work isn't always necessary unless the thought you think is there.

Crystals can be used to make a change as well:

 "crystals can be used by using the pointed out fact or conscious level interaction that the crystal does things you think them or state the ideal. I think your focus point or focused ideal is what changes."

This came from "Do crystals really work?"

I actually believe it works by now, so I think to ciou till later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *