Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Monday, November 2, 2015

journal end

This is the end of the journal I was reading that was the magic journal I bought at a book store: "Some I think need this, put back the extra weight by thinking or thought the weight goes back. I think its the due to excitement by passion. so lets get on with this ideal.see you didn't trap me inside and I chose one to live with me so enjoy yourself. this will help just think to work thinking out to work things out so you can create what you wish. if you wish to know more then think the shield. It's effort or use. I think this ends this journal."

The key words are:

numbers; created area effect by people. This is area effects though, think open then the ideal place is open. This is as if we could know what could occur by the focus you use. Time is moments or money spent.
No lumber is no
Ya lumba is yes or yealuma
Neumber is number maybe or maybe lumber
Uou is instance or vanish, vanish problem
New diet eat less or no sugar, pig out on fruits while veggies are if you need dinner. So all you need to do to get the message is break the word by its pronounced phrase then fill in with what comes to you vibrationally or pronounciatorially. However I am not that way. Where 6/3 < 8 percent < 15 < infinity.
Magic.e magic send by thinking something to create or think a sphere sends out
Magic.es magic receive. The person receives the information as something to occur or create
 Translate translation on
 Translated translation off
 Mercy is merciful activity
 Allow is given or allowing by activity, this means that is a means we were allowed.
 End is stop activity
 Ended is stopped action
 Believe is be
Believed is been
Uber is ride
Uberred or transferred is ridden
Think is activity use to view or create sometimes by were or energy pulse
Thought is viewed or created activity that can cease to a point you think by
Cesse is cease
Cessed is ceased.
Or is maybe
Or not is maybe not
Sophisticate is sophisticated, complicated or complex
Sophisticated is understood
Talk is chat
Talked is done
Foot.e is walking
Foot.es is walked
Foote is afoot or walk
Foote.es is done
Do or doable is is or e
Done is done or not necessary
All everything necessary
All is everything
 En is at the end
Alo is allow or wish as though yes
No is deny or not allow
Faith is bend or belief or believable point
Red is not
Yellow is maybe allowed
Green is allowed
Muave is also a point
Or.ne is need base by desire.
Or.no is otherwise
L or ll is bells
M or mm is sweets
This is a point that changes
That is a changeable point
Go down is going down in weight
Doing is activity
Things are thinking points with items
Things don't block me from leaving as things are then found.

The message is some info like sophisticate think foot.es or sophisticate thought is Foote.es done en e all is done. You can't stop me except from mistakes or bad results.

1 comment:

  1. Oh that was an old idea, do with it what you want.. I don't care, spek. I go by cortex of the frontal lobes.
    Until I see or C or si you or U or yOu or me three days ago again and also the :Day after tomorrow .

    ReplyDelete

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *