Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Sunday, November 8, 2015

new posting

talent search: ladies ages 18 to 47 only 200 dollars.
http://cosmic.vze.com look for today what you want to wear that maybe auditions.

killing someone; Just think to kill someone is thought thinking to remove immortality to kill the body: ankh kuho muoh muoh
whatever: she will reply as en now. Just saying so stay calm, then act sane and use unnoticeable or noticed accessories.

light shift; This is a shift by light of that what you thought, so you think to go to the livable crab nebula planet to seem there or actually be there. This means you can use the light energy to shine forth to shift to the planet out of your choice. After a certain weight the weight goes down. So that is good enough. I think I picked the wrong pocket to work here so I will leave to the crab nebula planet anyway. I will avoid the eruptions of some volcanoes, I will leave april 16th, 2016.

transport fail; you have not been transported to the location you last read in your last book you have been transported if you wanted to be transported to the location you wish to be. This is a displacement effect that displaces weight.

lose 2 lbs diet: If you wake up then exercise for at least 30 minute periods, drink water right before you exercise.  Then goto sleep to wake up 2 to 3 hours later to release your emotion or area energy you constrained with your body as most keep allot of energy then you realize you lost 2 lbs. This is a trick that can lead you to gain if you think you lost then need a reward. So think then to create less weight by eating less then you do for now. Drawing inward swirls pointed to the ground helps for you think this does then the effect will occur from food digested. Be sure to drink enough water after this early morning period to ensure continued weighing less. With enough exercise right after eating sugar, you keep the weight off. Otherwise this effect won't occur, enough water is 6 to 8 glasses a day for females 8 to 10 glasses a day for men. Especially if they are use for free they are incarcerated. This means they broke the law somewhere so they couldn't post more. Lets just say eat less, think to exercise, also avoid sugar at all costs. That includes fructose (non fruit) as well as sucrose and eating or drinking with them that use glucose.

I am going to post something different tomorrow by now so ciou.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *