Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Sunday, November 29, 2015

kinesiology

 KINESIOLOGY has been in use and applied in many ways. Doctors and chiropractors have been using kinesiology for years to determine what procedures and formulas are best for their patients’ well-being. Kinesiology is also a method of communication between your body and your Higher Self. We will show you one method, although there are many alternatives. We choose this method because it is simple, you can do it yourself and it can be used without drawing attention to yourself when in public. Like any tool, the more you practice, the more proficient you will become.

 This method of kinesiology can be used in many applications. While in the store, you can focus on an item while using finger kinesiology. You can ask, “Is it in my best interest to use this product?” You can also ask for dosages. “How many of these vitamin C tablets should I take today? How many times today should I take them? Should I take them with a meal or on an empty stomach?”

 Research ways to use kinesiology and practice before using it as a reliable source of information. This is not a tool to foretell future events. Your emotions can skew the results, so always be centered and to ask the three questions suggested in yesterday’s message. “Can I use this tool? May I use this tool? Should I use this tool?” This uses the subconscious that is what or where you think then ask then the subconscious indicates what is there or allowable.

 This is not unlike fishing where the subconscious answers with one word or a statement as you ask a question. So I think this is where you are aware or used to getting results. How about you? I don't sabotage my life. I know things are tough by this is based on need. The worms only generate more worms by the person thinking of them. So I think better for the future.

 Your body will respond using the data it has stored from your lifetime of experiences, innately knowing what is best for you, so questions related to health are appropriate. However, it does operate off your current belief codes, thus your fears may override what is best for you. For this reason, it is good to release negative thoughtforms and habits that keep you locked into limiting patterns. Have fun, don’t take yourself too seriously and enjoy this day! So you see at least the core reactors that are keeping me here, keeping me from moving to another place or with schitzophrenia is blown though not keeping me anymore why am I here? Tamriel go rest seem rest go to the spirit world and bother us no longer.

 I think then create as you are aware to be or work as you think to create cool ideal. that is what I was taught to the point I think from then. I think so use is I believe to work with them. So option is opt or discovered, in is with, with out is not. I think I will use this next time someone wants by mailing as there are different ways to opt out. I think then is enough to describe the goings on or so I think then there is I believe is there so I think I will leave things alone till later.

 Ciou for now in part is partings for in inconclusion this is coming from outside yourself so I didn't know or this isn't what I think. Just remember, love does not always mean attachments. This is no longer a war as though a candy land so this is the last life I will live on this planet. So I think this was meant as a peace offering. So ciou for later. I see so I know you so Novusdae.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *