Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Created point

Think of the idea and you can see the created results. However they work out, think of the results and you can create them as an end result. That's if you need the result to occur somewhere.

Inspection; I can pass the inspection, this is done by feel and no stress.

He or she; he or she doesn't mind what I do. This is done by fee or feel.

Whatever; whatever I do is done without getting hit. My conscious doesn't get to me, I am allowed what I did.

Chaos; chaos is where energy = mass of body times seconds or amount of thought. Making actions possible or moments per second possible.

This is done by imagining a cup or having a cup, that creates what you want through use of the smart air in the cup.

That is breathable particles, this creates what you wish by general influence. Think and this uses general relativity to create by feel or use of the senses.

What rules this chaos is specific chaos math, where each action you do has three known results and three knowable results by you, then there's three unknown results.

This is where there's seen reactions to the results and your activity, that's with idea from what you do. Also the three unknown reactions are with the three knowable reactions.

That comes from the three results, this serves to make notice to your activity. Thought or thinking improves the percent chance of things happening.

This percent chance is gotten from moments per second / mass = percent added to thought seconds as additional per cent. That's if you want the result you think to have.

General relativity; general relativity put to use is using thought at the speed of light. Otherwise E=mc^2=m/s works to get what you want at light speed.

J; Jay loses weight, he gets things together and he gets enough sleep. He keeps his job.

I I'm en; I am at an immediate end or response.

Focus; I focus on the situation and fix it. This is do ne by what you think is finished.

Angela; she can afford her phone bill and things in need are possible. She has time for me today, this is done as though she ca do what she wants and offers.

Angela fix; she finds the time of daylight for me and doesn't ignore my texts.

Bugged birth; think to have a self-birth, this can use the bugs reproductive ability to have children. Then when you kill the bug, then you get some of the bugs life for  ce and you have the child earlier.

Dr appointment; the Dr will get me in early this time. The idea is done by feel.

Lyft; the moment of a possible ride I can pay for by fee or feel.

Water technique; focus to create, think to use the water in the air.

Fire technique; think to focus and state your thought to the
candle flame.

Fate; let fate take control and do what you want.

Third eye; the third eye is what uses the air particles and creates with influenced vibrations. So think about what you want and then you create with manifestation.

So this is done by what you feel with the air particles. That is using your senses to create what you wish. The third eye is a function of the pinneal gland, so to activate the third eye is thinking that it's active.

This stimulates blood flow to the pinneal gland, then thinking of the point creates the idea if you need it. The thought of your third eye being deactivated causes blood flow to not be intense there.

This psychic organ can sense out, otherwise see a sight of anything that you want to see. Through the third eye, the brain adapts to the area and creates by your thinking making the manifest in a point with the air particles.

You can direct your third eye by stating things as well, this creates what you want. Think and you could get what you want, this works better when you need the result to occur. This creates things as an idea, though an end result or enforcement may be necessary.

En if; at the end if you don't succeed, the solution is used idea to do something else. So that allows what you want, this is done by need.

Sometimes you can need the wrong thing, so think of what you really need. This is where you realize what is necessary to do what you want.

Gertia = Money generation; Think your aura energy is filled with your karma energy and acts as a source to create money by thinking that money exists from your aura interaction with people.

This is your influence, that you have by fee or feel. Because things become convenient, think I know so your aura does what you need or want. Sometimes this works for a demonic self. So be careful with what you do to go places.

Think; think the concept and work with it for a bit, then create by feel with the idea.

In an bankruptcy; think to use this carefully as it could drive you into bankruptcy.

Roach; you ca kill what you notice in roach form. The roach wants you to kill it. So think about that point. They ca know where the poison is and eat it, if it's in solid form.

Think or feel and they do what you want. The poison kills them no matter the point, so this means by feel that this works.

En; the end is the ending point of the things you want. Think about the end and you create that ending, this ca occur as you state the end point or 'en'.

Definition definings
Megan; splice
Intake; point of acceptance
Kem = Charm; cause what you want.
Fascilities; toilet area, toilet, rest room
Moke; cigar
Vap; vape; vapor or vaporizer.
Dog; fabled being
Loo; toilet or restroom area; This is where you look for a toilet or a place to go.
"."; A point that exists or unexists by what is done.
Kip; being; key person, dog, food; dogfood
Crucial; important to do, done
Crucia; a spell to get crucial activity done.
Descendia; the spell that makes descent of something or some thing gets killed. This is like bugs, that don't need to be there.
All; All well and done by now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *