Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Monday, October 29, 2018

a psychics trick

This trick can make most psychics sound false or too much like they are just saying things. This is based on the expression and what your subconscious does with the power of words.

A technique for you to try. A technique in dissipating in idea your anger is using the psychics technique. This technique can be what some psychics use to work their ways. Basically the technique is simple, Think of a point to convey to the subconscious as an imprint and state something to make an impression, this works yet if the person is aware of the way to do it then they are immune to the suggestion part. So I think the point is done if you accept the point, this is done as your own idea and then you create with a concept that is discussed or expressed. So think about the idea and to you that conveys some information. If you convey things right, then you get the correct reaction. So this can help, if you know what to say at the right moment.

That is the way of the psychic word, that you hear by ideal feelings or senses that seem to be there. This is sometimes felt after the point is done. So they can state something and its up to you to make it true. So this is sometimes true if discussed in an aggressive or hostile manner, the mannerism carries over in the voice and can be heard as a threat with signs of your anger. Otherwise if you think to hold back or sound positive, then you can sound upbeat and lift up the spirits of others. This is a noted effect, that backs away some and leaves others unaffected that are immune to its effect. That is all for the psychics corner and remember, that there is never a lie as its just a line or idea you speak.

Here's yet another psychic trick. The prospective person suggests the area to observe and the psychic is what sees the point, you hear the idea they sense. This works with 80% accuracy. Otherwise self-suggestive idea is used, then you create what you need by writing it down or typing it an you know things by what is done. What you sense is through the third eye, sometimes suggestion creates the point that you see. This uses the third eye, what you see is upto your ability known as second sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *