Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Sunday, July 8, 2018

think and regard

This is where you think and regard things by feel. Think about the idea that is there, you get the point of a manifest.

Think and realize; the point you think is the point that is realized if thought is required. That is the point that is realized by the idea.

The point you realize; think the point that you think about to generate the effect of your desire. Realize that it's there where you can get the idea, then you can go get the thing.

Relation; the relation is relieved by having no tensions. Think calm and the idea to do, then the idea is done. This is as if tensions are relieved. This is as though you think and get what you think is necessary by feel.

These are two things I got for medieval practices.

Airtight Archer; think of an airtight space and no wind, then point your bow and arrow and shoot to hit the target. This takes aiming and practice, but it's possible in at least two tries. By j.

Unerring hit; think your going to hit and your spirit guided by your soul causes you hit unerringly. The only time you miss is if your untrue to yourself. By j and sh.

These are idea I got for fire or other idea.

The ga; the ga creates women out of people and is a goddess in her own right.

The go; the go is the point by point game, otherwise a god that transforms people into man.

It; the it transforms people into bi sexual beings and is a god that can be either sex, but mostly is both. The main point is this, it creates the organ necessary to make the change.

The usual; the point is done, think of the moment and your able to handle anything.

Witless; the with is the thing you create with by feel, think with a point and you can create what you wish to create. This is done by voice, focus and thinking the idea manifests. That is how the atleantians make things from the mantle. This is how I could create by feel as if I think, focus and create..

Then point; the point you then know won't kill you, so think and you can get what you want.

Overcome; if your phone is overheating, then the point is where you find that the phone doesn't overheat.

Ignore; put the voice on mute and you don't have to listen to the idea or moment your name is spoken.

The smoking cure; this cure eventually works, think you'll quit and stop. This cures you of cigarettes and weed. Think about what you want and decide to do it, then you stop doing it by what you feel. Otherwise you can think to switch to vaping. The option is there, think about it.

Think and go; think about things and go by idea where there is noone else set to bother you.

For some things; as long as they can't find you through sense, then they won't react to you by feel. This is for some things telepathically speaking.

Think in know; this in idea is where you think and know things by experiencing the moment unless you don't need.

Feel; I can feel like not doing it. This is where I think and know things by the feel. Then not do it.

The en; the hair day you've been waiting for or not really as I have been waiting for food. Enjoy yourself.

The thinking to create with this; this is by feel, think to create with what you have or need to get and work with the results that happen. This is unless you don't need the result otherwise, so your without a hit.

Flamboyant; think of the idea as though possible, then when you see the right situation just ask a positive few questions. Otherwise feel free to say a few positive statements. This is a flamboyant nature.

In en do; innuendo, this is a blood war in the point at the end that you die off. This is the last thing that I remember of my past life. That I was doing something and someone caught up to me and killed me by feel.
This is a point to the present, that I came to and continued my life. This was as though I was not in danger and in no danger was I from death.

The in beating; the cat that died off by innuendo that I sensed was dead, he went through an in beating point and was named Baron so that I think the cat is well I thought placed him in a residence by feel.

This was a point that the cat went through, the idea that it went through hell to get to this point is amazing. So I think they buried him well, since I haven't seen him since he died.

Satiation; I am satisfied at last, for as long as I can go from or stay here, then I can remain satiated where I go or remain.

Think and feel; This is where you think and know things by feel, to think and don't feel is the idea to work around this point.

Security box; this is really a police box that causes you to misalign to the actual area, that your in so don't use it if you feel that you could die by running into things.

This does lead you to other times though, so feel free to use the idea as you need to use the point. I would use the point as a quote and refrain from the idea as I avoid the idea in use.

This idea of time shifting caused me stress in my relationship, so I against my will used your idea of a touch activated tardis. Then figured this out, the point out is where I think things and the thought is where I am sending the energy.

This is and has been an interesting experience so far so I think I will continue my normal activities from this point on. This couldn't be as dumb as haggis. So I think I will try something else instead to get what I want.

Aurashifting should be done standing still and sounds interesting enough, so I think I will do that and go is my keyword for this. As long as I stand still and think of the moment to shift to I should be fine.

Think and focus; think to use the point and focus is the idea you have. Think to be stable and you are aware by thought, this is for idea of what you can do.

So think of things to do and work with others to serve the point, you are then free to do what you want and relax by relating to thought.

This is the last thing that I will type, this is before I am spying people's thoughts and writing similar idea. Seeya and farewell, ciau.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *