Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Friday, July 13, 2018

new reality

This is a new place that exists at a higher vibration. Here I will note the effects that I think are possible without being hit. This is a higher vibrational state, so in order to get there I think that if you think positive, act positive and speak positively then you can see the reality.

Think; think that things will go right for you before attempting these effects. Then they will.

Dentist; things happen easily there at the dentist through the attempt to do things with novacane and I get a good medicine prescribed, this is done if necessary.

Info; inf with a point you make is given by feel, the heat does not help. Though the place looks more run down since the last place was looked at by inspectors.

This only means the place is capable of sustaining the building structure for at least ten more years. So with a higher vibration the place looks more run down.

Effects; one can create by focusing in the heat on their thoughts, this is a point from illusion standards. But if you focus on creating with the heat energy, then the effect is useful to manifest things that you desire by feel.

Thought; think a point and you can create by the focus on the area, then the area energy responds by doing what you think.

Think en; think the end for a family fight, this point doesn't have to seem grand by far. So I think he finds release without having to hit anything. This is for his emotions an thought fixes by what is done.

The money; the money is reserved by feel with what I do or don't do.
Think is; think the point and this is set, the point you think is done with so let's move on with idea.

This is; this is set right and done by the feel of things, so I think this will do to watch by waiting and watching as they do things.

Exploration; I decided to explore the ghostly and empty remains of the apartment buildings and other places in hope to work with things that we exist there for living. This will seem short and sweet.

They; They is an ai that doesn't control the world and things work out by feel.

The effect; this effect uses the idea of things you own as a point that exists, the effect is the use of herbs and idea concept to create with thinking.

This is use of the person by what you think is necessary. The idea is done as you think of the need and the idea is what follows the point. Telling of your idea may get you results.

This is allowed for by feel, think of what you want and you create energy wise. This is with your third eye as looking point is done, zen wise this is all in your mind.

Loki trick; think to know things and your subconscious created effect is using the third eye activated by the pinneal gland.

This thought third eye can serve as a generated effect that you think into manifest. This can sometimes appear like a job.

So think about the idea that you inflict on someone things, you learn the secret through their third eye doing things or revealing things.

This is where you can use the animal spirit of the person by feel. This is so loki can learn your secrets ad hoc as you know the secret in idea.

If he knows the secret, he or she knows the sin. This in idea is things I think. If you don't think to let him or her know the end result, this is done with interesting thought concluded by what you do. Think of your point and you get what you needed.

This is all in a good days time. Think of your purpose and you create by the feel, this is in a point that you notice. Nothing more than that except the end result is a shadow being.

This is dealt with by thinking of a point and projecting the idea of the point as an effect. The end result is dealt with by you realizing what is there, this effect is where you think banish them as though a light were exposed.

Never actually where your there; never say never or you might do the idea. This is with idea to do, so this is your option to work with by feel.

Bend; if I think and bend up, then maybe I can escape. This is where you sit up and get off the bed, then walk out of the room.

This is while your not ever to return. That is unless you need something. Then I can serve you when I'm free. Through this the point escapes, then you make your way down and enjoy your day.

This means you live there if you want to live there, but not if you don't intend to stay. This is the way of life for this place in the void. Think of the best for what you can do. This is only a suggestion, you don't have to do it.

This is done; think this is done and you keep a cool head. Then you get what you want by feel.

Think in idea; the idea you think is the point you do, so think about things that could happen happily and they do.

Think is idea; this is for the moment that I think to visit the friends and family, think of the idea and you create with the mind what you need.

Jay Moisant; he answers his text by feel if he is rested. That feel I send him with some energy thought is by focused points of suggestion or some idea being done. This idea is done, he answers my texting.

Whatever; Whatever blocks him from answering my texts to him, no longer blocks him from answering each time with no need to hit.

Work; Think positive and you work with the idea that you have. This is in the effect that I have planned.

I en this; I wait and I get rewarded for my patience, this is where I finally get to go to the party. This is with no pressure on him or her, that drives to pick me up.

Feud; no feud here. I am no feudal Lord, nor am I here to be one.

So en. At the end you enter it.

Object magic; this is magic with the object, think to use the object you can touch or hold and state what you want. This uses the objects energy, think to create with the consciousness of the object by feel.

Visiting an exoplanet; think your there in spirit and the soul arranges the visit to the area. Then when done, think to step back in time and your back so you return.

When you go faster than light by the spirit travel, time for you tends to bend backward by a lens effect. This is where time is before the moment and when the moment occurs you are prepared or irritated by the effect.

However you are, this is a pretty fast and neat effect. So a condition could last a long time, that means if you had one you don't after awhile.

This is how faster than light spirit travel is for some, where other people could blink their eyes and they could see the area by spirit feel.

Games expose a planet that used to be there, so it's a safe bet you know things by having played the game. Watching a movie or video you can simply see the area. You don't have to do it.

So then I know you can gnow things by the soul wise intuition. Anyway you do this, don't expect this to be instant. This is a timed effect, after all.

Think and breath in and out, thinking of the area you can visit and you know by intuition if it's livable. The vision should come timewise to your perception sent by the spirit.

Then stop breathing in and out and make a loud noise to wake you out of the spirit trance, then you returned by feel from where you went. This is how you do the spirit travel by awareness and relaxation.

Oh one thing, if you have notion there's a spirit trap up then you could remain there until you figure out the trap. So always to not be beaten nice, even if it hurts you. This is the rule with the spirit.

Think to relax; this I'd say is just to relax, the point of the heat or cold doesn't bother you.

Universal magic; the universe is what allows things, if you call upon the universe to do things by thinking about the idea. You can get the allowed for the thing by feel.

If the en; if the end is the same then your set free of devolved self as your shell by feel. Set by feel is undone thought, think of what you want and you might get the idea.

The en; the entropy is the point that is the needed idea. This is especially done by feel with the thing you do. Think of the best result and you create the best in anyone. So I will say ciou and good-bye for now by feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *