Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Saturday, July 28, 2018

Some point on dreaming

This is some point that I did by feel, if I think to remember the idea being done. This is the key to remembering, btw so I think I will write on the dreaming part.

Dreamsoak; this is in the dreamworks. A DreamWorks in idea is by what you do, think of the moment and work with an idea. The point you create is a created point that you remember as though a point in a dream. Think to wake up by a loud noise, otherwise tripping over things and you are aware of the surrounds. Think of the time and the work and you shift by feel, this is sometimes felt as though a passing through of a light water mist.

This is a point that you passed through a sprinkler system somewhere, so I think you could wake up by what you do or think is wrong and you realize what is wrong. Thataway you can be sure to time things just right. If you have the dream ability. You can also do this in alpha mode, In that case, think to wake up then you are awake and aware.

If you breath in and out and think to enter alpha mode, then you are in alpha mode. Think to wake up and you are awake. In alpha mode you can imagine what you want or desire and the body does the correct point that I think is the right thing. Then you change your mind around. This also helps in reality shifted points. This alpha mode is dream mode, btw, that to wake up sometimes takes a loud noise. This uses dreammoods.com to translate whatever you see there or some dream interpretation of the dream symbols.

Writing; Ever since I put in writing that I had a good attitude and will pass my inspections I started to since three months ago. I used that method to see psychically what would occur. The trick is think positive and you are positive.

That is all for now, there will be more later on, so I will revisit this post and add to the idea listing. Ciou abbbd farewell. Good-bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *