Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Dreaming the lucid effect

This is an idea list that I had by the feel with intuitively guided words. Feel free to use the effects listed if you want to especially experience what is pointed out.

the election; the right people are voted for by feel. weed is voted legal. the rest is up to the voter.

the word; an idea I had in effect that creates what I want. the word is written words that you think and the subconscious creates by feel.

the idea; think of the positive things to create what you want, then you make with the effect or relax by feel otherwise you create with the need of others what they want or need by intention. This is in the moment, that I relate by relaxing and am aware by the point. The point is done by relaxing the mind and doing what is necessary, this I think to create with by feel. This is to think to create and work with others and relax otherwise the rest of the day. Think of the best for the best events, this is to happen by what you need by feel.

The concept dream; This is where you dream of the point you explore space and time through analysis, where this is done anytime you want to escape. So in order to end the exploration, you enter the space you came from by feel. This is where things get interesting, the exploration is with any ship or design that you want to use. As this is a dream though I think, so I think this is where I think of an old man explaining things to me and I understand things better. I control the dream as though a living dream. Think yourself somewhere and you are someplace nearby, this is for safety sake as a point to use the aura energy is a point of shifting. Otherwise you can choose a different method. There is a point I can meet with anyone in this dream. So this is where things can get interesting or dicey.

This all depends on your mentality and walking is allowed for by feel. This means you can be wherever you want to be by spirit or physical presence. This is sometimes the way of the tardis dream, where you think yourself someplace and your there. This can be based on the 6th dimension this is deadly as a space, where the tardis and surrounding space itself can kill you in many different ways. Then getting back home is the spirit sending the body and itself back. This is the way of the 6th dimensional tardis or time ship. Due note: Anyone that can survive the 6th dimension, where only you yourself exist is a lucky person indeed.

Think pod; This is the ship I went on in a book to get here, that came from an exploded ship that held me and others. This was a place I once visited on a great basis, thinking of the best moment and reading the book I realized the point I escaped and on a life pod. So I think I was aware of things after the point by idea or feel.

Shift out; This is a shift out of the book world, thinking of the place I came from I appear there and rejoin with my body. Then I am there once again and outside the book just reading it. This shift out occurred as a shift down happened in a car I was travelling in at the moment, then I was consciously aware of my body and I was aware things normally once again. So I now am gone from the book world and in the real physical world, I wonder what magic works outside that worked in the book. This will seem an interesting experiment. I will write what I find out when I find stuff out. Laterz and ciou.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *