Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Monday, July 23, 2018

How to choose beauty everyday

This piece came from http://oranum.com

How to choose beauty every day?
There are certain practices or better to say a type of mindset and attitude that you can easily apply in your everyday life when you feel you are out of balance. In case of any negativity arises these are the steps you have to take to eliminate the bad impacts of your cloudy mood.

Acceptance
We could have said to surrender but it probably has a negative tone for you.  However accepting the circumstances rather than feel bad about them is very liberating. Don't resist, accept and that itself will ease the situation.

Ask for helpRemember that you are not alone and never really were. You may even feel gratitude for this simple fact that you have someone, somewhere to turn to when you need help and support. It may be the Universe, your family or friends, the important part is to ask for help.

Trust 
No doubt that Universe will give you the help and support you need in a form that serves you the best. Remember this when you find it hard to trust the wisdom of the Universe.

Tune into loveLove is the most powerful force in the whole Universe, therefore whenever you feel down tuning into love is the ultimate solution. Search for the beauty around you, concentrate on your breath, feel the gratitude, connect with nature or choose whatever you like and helps you get in tune with your true self, love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *