Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

To thought orgonne

This is a point to thought with area feel orgonne. Thinking the ointment will get you results of pleasure, however to think of the point and you shift by feel to see the point. Since your just a thought form now anyway, you can shift at will and anywhere you want to be.

This is as though a feat of progress, so think of what you want or need and you can do this. This is the orgonne I thought up to do this:

Tracy; she does the inspections today. This I will pass in and create a good impression for what appears by feel. Whatever happens else she isn't mad.

Melding; I think when you think you are sometimes perceived, then you create a meld of minds that's temporary and they read your mind as if you spoke it. Unless you don't need to be read mentally, then think about just saying the point if up close enough to be heard.

Unmelding; think to not meld or focus energy that causes the mind to be itself and you are left yourself. This is as though you didn't meld your mind.

The end; So think and this ends the mind melding session and I hope you enjoyed it.

Ciou; think of a way or a path to do things, thinking of a way doesn't always mean to do things your way. Thinking of things actually means you remember the point and create with the idea that you have.

That is all there is to this, think of a way to work and you know the way to do things. So that means farewell or this works out in a happy way.

Happy ending; This is achieved by what you do sometimes, so think of a way to get things done and it's finished. That is all there is to it.

Thoughts; This was in my thoughts at the time of this idea and action thereof. So I think I will do what I can to get what I need and that is all I can do.

Past; This is a point in the past life where I was wading through water and had to do things by feel to get across the river. This I did with a point to remember as a passing point. This is until I don't need to pass and that is all.

Present; I am now in my own area and focused upon moving to a better place, so I think I will spend my time doing chores and working.

So as I observe and create what I need to have created. By feel I am all right, so I think I will do what I need to do if I am to get along with others.

Cool; things cool off if too hot and seem okay. Especially in the Arctic or antarctic. This also works with anti-war effects. Just think of the war or upcoming war, and the war or warfare tactics are quelled.

This is just as if psalm 57 was used as a wish, this is with psalm 18 used to liberate you and your country from conditions or any wars while thinking of your need. The point if not needed to cool off the area will allow heat instead. This is without blowing up at each other, as well.

Summons; thinking me there and by need I was there. However, you can deny a summons and you aren't there. This is to go when you go and when you came.

Newsletter; the newsletter gets completed, this is on time and printed by feel.

The heart; the heart is the thing that can contain nearly anything good or bad. What you think is this though, if it has enough power to hold that which you think to contain or what you think it contains.

If it doesn't it gets out and things can get weird, by feel this is an odd feeling yet looking at my heart beating. This is what may have set off a release of the darkness within, so watch out.

Think and things are done; things are done for now, all you need to do is wait and things will work their own way out. You will find your way to get places this way.

Thinking the good thought; This is sometimes to the good of what can exist. So think a good thought, and if the heart can't contain the darkness then that too gets out.

Thought to do; Don't think just do, and hope you survive.

Other things:

Laser light; I noticed one side uses laser light so I might as well deflect it or Dodge by walking.

Thinking point; he was knocked to half his health, and as I think about this I will create by feel. This is me put to work or using what I can to make the best things happen.

Rejuvenation; think of rejuvenation and do things then you look and act younger.

Caz; chaos lady that served a purpose in life, maybe I will meet her in life sometime.

Fire; fire comes from the energy intensity and feel that it will form, so the fire or heat in the air forms the fire in the area. This is if you think of a shape for the flame to form, this is also as ideal can form it.

Beaten; I beat the monster as I think about this now, the fact is he didn't exist. Time to make my escape.

Where I am now; I am near the area and looking at a boiling red cloud, that should not be there. I will try something.

The being is gone; I believe I defeated ganon at last and used the sylphs to do it. The princess is over there. So I think I will talk to her.

She was right; he was manifested and denied the need to be reborn, so he was a rage being. I only have to acknowledge that now.

Going on with life; I will walk away easy from this and make what little time of the day that is left to be of use. Time to go.

To another place; time to go now and I will go see and serve others, as I need to do things so. But wait, there was a poof at the roof of the area, gonna take a look.

Back; I am returned to my place and time, so if I displace again I kn ow what to do. Ciou till next time and farewell till I blog again. That came from my link experience there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *