Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

new effects orgonne

Think new and you get this effect or gone is the point by thought that exists and yet you remember it as you can remember. This orgonne is meant for the moments you think up things and things work out because of it.

Thinking; think of a moment that you want or need some point to occur, then the point will happen as though psalm 57 were in effect. This is as though the idea was "I call upon the creator to make psalm 29 using psalm 57."

In the idea; in the point by idea you can think you did something, yet it didn't always occur by the creator. Yet it happened by us to work things out.

Think; the point is made, accept the idea and the area effect as though naturally done. Thinking this will allow you to do a point of acting so you are aware of what will occur or had occurred.

Time thought; Thinking in time that you are somewhere makes you into the pe r son, and the person into you. See that's whom you sense or feel is you. It doesn't really happen, this is just as you are yourself and they are themselves.

Feeling processing; this allows for easy feeling processing so you aren't so emotional.

Whatever the case; people's problems disappear as the energy that caused it disappears, and then disperses by fee or feel.

Power and fallen things; things fallen and power outage is restored by feel. This is unless the fallen thing was an evil or bad idea not done.

Interest; the place or people are still interesting and good to look at, this is until you no longer need to see the places or people there, if anyone remains to be seen.

The end; as you look at the area, then you are aware of the places you've been and things start fading away. As they do you remember yourself where you were and are to be and as things are done you are aware of the places you need to be.

Then as you think kindly or however you think of the time, you are there where you think you are and the end is done. As you consciously shift from the body to your body that you are going to be your aware of the things there.

The end of the shift; That what you think marks the end of the shift, this is through time and space so you are where you are. Looking up at a roof of the building and thinking for yourself.

Other things:
Prayer wish; the prayer wish is a wish or thinking point that you need as it is empowered or thought to happen by the psalm 57.

This is the magic psalm that can do things for you, sometimes this is just as you or others are able to do things. Sometimes it's done by the creator, this is all up to perspective.

Thinking a point or call you use the phone or ideal device. This use is what you think, the objects can serve as energy or a source where you need them to be a source.

Interest; think and you are aware of things that exist, you can also track things using the energy of the grid or area. The feel is the thing, the picture is what you think should exist somewhere. This means your third eye guided you to find the idea or item that exists to feel.

Melting; the effect is simple, think heat and direct heat to the area that is iced over then you melt or if intense heat, shatter by a point or psychic blow to the area.

Laser; focus energy into an optical lens and then when intense enough the laser light will emit. An intense and high enough energy laser beam can cut through anything. Otherwise, if you think of a eye opening up where you want to strike, and then think the light goes through it transformed into laser light by feel by the third eye "pineal gland" having energy by such thoughts. Then you can produce a third eye effect, mainly a laser blast glance light effect. This is truly an effective beaming effect shown in a game or two, mainly zelda: breath of the wild.

Thinking creation
What I think is this, that my thought by feel or what I think creates, this is just as I need the idea. This is where you think and things can work out for the better. Think a result first to solve the problem second. This is to affect the cause. This causes the effect. I think this is the point. So thinking in essence makes the thought that forms the intent, and the intent serves as the purpose of an action that is in-between idea and effect.

Thus, sometimes it makes itself manifest through summoned energy by imprint on the energy, and affection of the person or thing occurs. The person can deny or allow things then things settle down. This is the point due to some experiences that I had, when I had them was another time and space but things worked out anyway.

I wonder what would have occurred if things were different, had there been another race of aliens that were humanlike on another planet. So whatever occurs it doesn't matter now, all that matters is the thought that counts. This is what I remember the most from the past life that this came from. However different things could have been, there are disagreements and settlements so I think it mostly ends up in an ideal settlement. Most of the time, anyway.

However when it doesn't it doesn't matter in the end, and as you know of things things are better off said or not said if to keep the point in calmness. I think this settles the point and things are as they are now, so think as you like things as things could change for the better or worse. If worse, you always have another way out.

That's what I believe anyway, I don't really know what others believe nowadays about this death after life thing. So I am now going to leave this alone and continue on with other things, some other time. I might as well go back and do what I can, this is until I don't need to be there. So I will ciou and farewell till next time and hope to see you well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *