Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Think and do orgonne

Think and do or gone is the point. That is the lesson of the area. This is think and do or gone is the point by idea that occurs. Thinking that you do with things makes what you do occur, this is by focus that you create with what you have.

Think to make work; think the point and then you create with idea that you have by the point that occurs.

That means your point is a point that you can do or allow by spirit with others to do things. This is done with patience and work is what you think is work. This is what i thought of for now.

Orbital atk; their launch of the 18th goes off the pad and people enjoy the view.

EJ; he moves out successfully by today's time of the 17th of April. He calms down by feel as though weed were done, the creator prevents him from vandalism by fee.

He no longer acts too crazy. He no longer comes by Palo duro even today, this is with influence by the creator. He gets caught by the police before he escapes, that's if he does and this is for being places he isn't supposed to be. He doesn't mind me.

Rent pay; Theodore paid his rent today, I think that this means if you want to pay your rent the rent is paid by fee.

Weight loss; I will lose 2 or less fat lbs today, and this does not include objects on my body. Think the heart pace and this is authority and that's if a done deal.

Sugar; the craze for sugar isn't there, this is as though things work out by feel. See that make it so I don't need to eat sugary snacks by feel with discipline.

Somethings; things work themselves out in the end. Thinking the point, the idea is done unless not needed by what is area fee or feel with thought.

Tracy long; she doesn't mind me by feel. Whatever she does, she isn't too busy to handle any situation. This is with no stress no pain.

Andrew; I know when he's there and he lets me watch him play a game or talk to him, if necessary or if I need him to as this is by feel. This is just as though your without feeling pressured into it and are considerate.

Think; this is where you are able to think of thinking and act in concession. So you act in Accord to create what you want. Then you do what you want. That is all for a game players viewpoint.

This works by being in the right time at the right place. If it didn't actually this then is where you were doing something illegal. So now we get to other things.

Other things: these are things that are possible and manipulated, this is by the energy or imagination with thinking by the feel of things. They aren't actually going to occur until you need them to happen.

Think and do; think as this is, I am about to do a trick to not escape and not return. This is an exception, except to escape in a game and return by feel. Seeya.

Game; the game becomes easy to beat by the creator and things needed to be known are known about.

Orbital launch; the launch is easily done. This is with no problem and nothing wrong. The shipment gets there to the ISS. This is as an idea to go.

Sleep; I seem to have gotten enough sleep for the day and daily living. This is with a ring or ding by feel. I don't react as though lack of sleep occurred and things work out. Whatever occurs you get enough sleep.

Today; today is not so stressful by fee or feel.

Crazies; the crazies out on the street avoid the building. This includes EJ.

Trump; may 13, 2017 to oct 13, 2017 is not the wwiii date. This is sorta a prevention idea, think and create with the feature or the idea you imagine and this might occur.

Resolution; So think a result first for a resolve to solve the problem second by feel. This is to affect the cause. This causes the effect. I think this is the point. Tomorrow is probably also right, I will think upon this the rest of today, until tomorrow. Prepare a response for that which is prepared. The creator is credited by crediting a creation. Crediting is what you think is credit or money if used in that way. That's the way I think of it anyway.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed today what you viewed today by the area.

    ruDe to game visit. Let the nonny he whomst've rozen. Visits from he brighten the area. Let it become stank eams for him only.

    Yes I see as the view from which was done by the feel. Noticed a pivoting feel which I see when I see, this needs more PepE Leper Dookie.

    All is fine for the day, Tracy Long became a mason jar for the once was but never could be a gain. The African Doctors require use of the sexual energy by man-bell brow, ney ring.

    Chow for the afternoon

    ReplyDelete

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *