Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Monday, April 17, 2017

Thinking orgonne un

This is from thinking a point and the spirit seeming to allow you to know what it knows, this is while it observed the idea being created or made into use by activity or some action.

Think; think of what you want to make work, this is an idea and that is all it is. So far so good.

The sun; think energy goes to the sun and the sun influence causes by your third eye the North Korean weapons to not work as planned, this is including they blow apart on the North Koreans.

This is all by the power of the sunlight and electromagnetic fields that are projected by the sun. So this will energy infuse the weapons and cause them to not work. Think and this will work to defuse the moment.

The end; a solar flare will take out the rest of the weapons that aren't in play also owned, if by the North Koreans so think and you can create this effect.

This is used by thinking your intent, this is thinking at the sun with a console. The clay is the channel device. With which you don't forget by fee or feel.

Smart; I am as smart as Andrew or smarter by intuitive feel. This is where I fill in the gaps or blanks, so to speak this is to go somewhere and have an adventure. No attacks occur anyway, so I might as well go as though "in an ss".

Water ship; on a bet or promise to take you with me, I if released won't take you with me and this will unform the water ship.

Release; I release you from your promise to take me with you, so go along on your own as when I come down I will be myself.

Trust; Because with or without that I would trust, this is what would occur by human nature and I know what to do. So go and enjoy yourself.

Aspergers; think and know, the disease in part becomes nothing. Think and he or she can focus, this is thinking to do normal things like cleaning a room.

Anti-kkk; the history group that goes after KKK members. Thinking to improve their land they work with what is available and make amends where necessary.

Historia; the point is history, the idea whatever you think it is. Sadly in history, I believe nothing is gained by looking at history except information. So I think this is safe to know.

Vlads body; they search for it in the right spot and find it by feel. Only to dig it up and relocate it to a better location or let it go.

Things with peace in mind, what i believe is that no war breaks out so your safe by fae or feel. How are you going to leave the planet this time?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *