Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

general stuff

This is general stuff that goes on and works for you, wherever you are.

Think to make it easier and things you need are easier to get; think and you know things by what you do or feel and you realize things as things just exist.

The thought; the point is the guidance, the guidance is the realization. This is in turn guided by the mind use over matter, and the body following suit. The pattern guides the moment, the moment is done by those who want to get a result or you can dream it can be done.

The pattern; this was in a note: the pattern is the brain wave, so when you are aware of the moment you know what you can do. I did what I needed to do. So I left while I could. I hope to see you soon. You know where to find me. Your livened one, peace.

Interest; Think and you aren't effected by stress and calm down. Thinking for yourself and working are not so hard. So we don't make it hard for them.

Japanese islands; in effect the Chinese don't get ahold of the Japanese islands, and wwiii does not happen. This is done by the creator.

Justice; the justice department is here to serve, I think this means problem fixed. I will leave you alone. That is all. That is en.

General tsu; the general effect is what is done, think and you know what to do. As you think, you can pursue your interest. This is done, unless no longer interested.

Connected; I am not connected to the event, so I am not effected by what I do. Un is the point of repair. No is the glue to your teeth. So is the restoration to a better time.

This is the three tones of the past, present and future to create what you want. This would work with anything. Just have to say the syllables.

Un no so; this could be a tongue twister or it could be a hit on a webpage. Think and you know how to apply it.

Know; So this isn't a hit to the body, think to work with what you have. This is for a better place or time to live. Think and you know what to do.

Timing; those that are riled or easily riled are not in the vicinity of the area of those that would rile them. This is timing in itself. So I wonder if it works.

Peter Paul; he brings me places on request and when necessary. He drives me somewhere.

Thought; what was thought at the time is this, that you could do it if you earned enough or wanted to do things. Think and you can do what you need to do.

Think; think a point to do things with an idea that exists by feel. Otherwise don't bother with the point as he or she is likely not to do things, and this is including ghostwise activity by ideal situations with feel.

The point; the thought is done if you need it it's possible, as thought it's provided for by the creator.

The Patsy; she does what she wants and she comes over to collect rent if necessary.

So; true is the point think and resolution will occur. This is a point you can think about things and things will work themselves out. So accept and work with what is there. That is the key to success.

Meeting; the president and Chinese leader get along well and produce along the lines of great results.

Money; My money is earned or gotten back to me that I gave away or spent. So my credit rating doesn't go down any farther. It goes up instead.

The roach; I don't get any bad result from the roach if in my food. However, I know no more roaches will get in my food. So I think I will carry on and do what I need to do. That is all I can actually do.

Peter Paul; he feels like going today or tomorrow to the store. He is likely to go as necessary. That is all for now.

Clear skin; water with essential oils clears the skin Everytime. Specific beauty can be this applied by a wet rag.

This works with what you think of appropriate essential oils and this opens the pores. As long as the skin pores are open, this stuff on the skin is clear.

Trump; he does not take away all our rights. Trump gets impeached instead.

No fathoms; no bankruptcy no problem no worry.

Syria; Syria missiles will not have to fall on syria or us.

Police; they won't come after me, I am not suspect for what I do is not illegal. This is without worry. Whatever the case, they are no longer looking for me.

Hunger; I no longer fee or feel hungry so I think I will do what I need to do. Work things out. Do things as necessary. That sorta thing and other idea don't just occur. They just happen if you need them to occur.

Russia and America; they no longer have strained relationship.

Thinking; the thinking point is what or where things work. So think and you are aware, thinking to improve things I found were interesting by points of interest.

So I think I found what I am looking for, whatever the case I no longer look for things or people that should not have to be found. That is all for today or tomorrow. So I think this will work for you. Ciou and farewell till tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *