Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Sunday, April 30, 2017

theories orgonne

This is theories or otherwise gone is the moment. So think or work as you like. This is the end point orgonne I thought up, these are points that works by the creator creating the result. This is with influence by feel or fee with thought.

EJ; on his way out he does no damage. He doesn't find his way back in either. He does not cause any trouble while here. He leaves almost immediately. However Mae keeps calm.

Mae; she remains calm and better than before. She puts things back into her room. Mae gets over her anxiety.

Mail; I get my mail and packages soon by fee or feel with thought.

Computer; I figure out what the problem is and make things better.

The problem; this is fixed by feel, creating what you want with what you have. That is an idea by fee or feel.

A trick; think or say something is in the trash like a hamburger. Then touch the body area corresponded to your need to remove, and say "your feel is gone." This is sometimes done with a touch or hold to the head.

The feeling should disappear and into the trash by feel. It is not actually meant to remove your brain.

Think and know; think and you can know what to do by what was done. This is an obvious example from sometime ago. So on with the new stuff.

On and do; on you think and around and around. This is alike a merry go round. This is en. Viewed were the area, there's noone left. This is like 100 year old news though.

Aston ishing to me though it is. Since this is an alternative world, I might as well go collect things to send to myself.

Paranoia; think or act you are no longer paranoid by feel. This is an idea to make or work with by focus to create peace.

The point en is near; the end is near and all I need to do is wait. Then I can jump planets as I think of the planet to be. I will use the end energy to shift planets and hope I survive the use.

Eating; some food is restorative, some food is not. So I will eat or drink to restore lost health and stamina. This is balanced off by exercise and keeping active. This is useful for me now. So I might as well go exercise.

The end; I am aware of things that belong places, this is where I've been mostly. So I think I will go do something else for now.

Text ability; this is mention something in text and it can act as though ability.

Think so; think of something and the creator changes things and it's created.

Roof ji; the roof or sky ji: it's the jingle that can give you away, but this is the idea. Think of someone being there on the roof. Then look up at the rooftop. Then if you want to do things, this is you doing activity that you think of by fee or feel.

So look at the rooftop or sky and possible planet, think your doing things and your energy spirit does what you think. This is including the idea of baring wood on the roof and jumping to another. Entering the building or looking away makes it so your back. This can happen in an instant.

Ground ji; think and focus energy to the ground to create what you think by feel. The planet energy creates the effect using your spirit as guidance.

Don't do the roof or ground ji with a scent. This is as though your on the roof of the center of the world, and a scent is likely to give you away.

Rememberance; think of a time to remember and feel you remember then you do by the creator and energy spirit. If you remember a time you remember a place. Think or feel and you know by far what is occurring with what is done.

Watching; think of whom you want to watch, and the person or people you watch won't sense you if you think about not being detected. You can watch by the subconscious anyone that you think otherwise to observe.

Dentistry; today if I have dentist work, I will have no pain occur by feel or view. This is some pain shot to the tooth. Then the point is done. Enough painkiller is given and they do a good job.

However I can pay the bill. So that is also good. What I think is this, that I am lucky to have a good dentist.

Stamina; if needing extra stamina and no food is near. Then think to deal with it by swallowing saliva, otherwise you can be holding or dropping extra weight off your back. Think about the point and you know what to do in any given situation.

Mercy; shoot, with the point she is done and its three or free.

Calm; if I could effect by words, mae is no longer paranoid. She is left alone if angry. However she is no longer angry either.

I'm a rich bitch; the point is made, and I think this means I can't always do what I want. I just need my space.

I can see that; I can see you are okay so I will leave you alone by what I do.

Theories use; theories are from thesis that are idea, experiments lead to law that allow you to mention the law and you get the explanation known.

Mails hold; the mail no longer has a holdover of my package. This is without pressure.

Maes instability; her instability is no more, by feel she is alright. I hope this lasts as she is supposed to do the newsletter, unless she can pass the duty to someone else. This remains true for now.

The end; this is the end of the drama, thinking to do things she gets her way by what she does. So ciou and farewell by the feel that is there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *