Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

thought fixes II

This came from a past life that was weird and died of dehydration while waiting for a ride under self-hypnosis. The thought suggested was, just wait outside.

The ability was forgery and thievery by feel with the idea to gain riches. Otherwise he could do anything by the subconscious with a suggestion to do things. This is what he thought up:

Thought focus; think a focus or a point and know you create by the idea that exists.

Ie ae; ice age, all you need to know and more if necessary.

Other things:

Schiaperrelli; the lost in touch lander is in touch with again. Think and it is done.

Focuser; the focuser if tired is with an energy, that if dispelled he or she can create by that energy going somewhere. That is all there is to this.

Phone use; the phone is a valuable thing, think and its use is done or thought over. Think and this is done.

Focusing; the idea is the focusing of some art.

Fox use; the animal use or abuse is settled and we are not needing them, now I return to my place in time and continue with what I was doing.

This uses these variables: am=ambush, can=can't, ca=can, do=do, an=ain't, no I can't or hand it over, da=day or daytime, ga=giant, fo=for or figure, hi=high, fi=fight, sa=say or save, li=lift or lift up, wa=way to go, RU=run, rel=release, by=bye now.

Eating trick; think to drink something, then sip it and if hungry eat one bite. This soothes the hunger away and causes things to not be needed.

Its OK, your fine. All you need to do is if and then explain it. Thinking about this may get you somewhere. So go ahead and cross as you think.

This is an explanation to a ghost;
See whatever I do, I don't fuel your paranoia as I think to do things. I would believe him to be dead.

So your free to go and do as you need. That's all there is to this. Then the ghost leaves and does not come back. Think and he is gone or whatever occurs is good, this is unless things get bad results.

Merindy; she has the time of day to do things or work with whom talks with her by fee or feel.

Stress level; stress goes down and is at or below a manageable level or no stress is there.

Think; think a point and you may get what you wish, otherwise you wake up and are aware of reality again.

Consider; feel or think the heart rate to go up for thirty minutes, think or feel and as you are aware your exercise is being done. That is all for the merindy corner.

The end; the end is where you are exiting the building and not there or allowed anymore by feel unless allowed for by idea.

The end

Other ideal things:

Thinking; think a point and you get a point or you work by what you consider important.

Apt; that's most apt you might say, just think and you will know the truth.

Hydrogenated vegetable oil; this is phased out and olive or canola oil is used instead at low cost.

Climate treaty; there is no climate ratification process in congress deal making it necessary. Its passed as though allowed with national security. There is no senate roadblock.

Dirty rice; cook hamburger or turkey meat and feel free to add onion, drain away the grease and put some water with it and place any typical rice to cook with the meat.

Then you can choose to eat it or leave it in the fridge unless you freeze it. However I lose 1 to 2 lbs body weight, this may be by use of turkey meat. However its done its doable.

Focus; focis hex is folklore thinking to know as they know your aware, the folklore is yours to realize.

Folk; folk around here don't bother others so they don't get in trouble. That's the general free rule of things to proxima b.

Main goal; think what you want and you create things, this is usually by the spirit creating what you think to exist. This is spirit manipulation. If another has other idea, this is indicated by a temperature flash or sneeze. This is all there is to this idea. So you may end up doing that as well. So be careful and think a counter, that creates what you want if your spirit indicates that point.

A spiritual ghost is with the soul that's Indicated. This is by what you see or sense, sometimes at a certain point in time.

A physical ghost is indicated, usually by a point that is sensed more than felt and the person is emotional or need based.

A living ghost is a person that is spiritual, this is where you sense the warmth of the person unless an alien lifeform, the environment surrounding the person is sensed after you think to check him or her out. That is all for the x-filed cases.

Thinking per use causes the point of a curative or indigestant to be had. So be careful what you think, see the world and enjoy what is left of your life. Ciou for now is the last you will live.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *