Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Friday, October 28, 2016

thought by focusing orgonne

This is part of a past and cast off past life, that was near the point and went on to do what he deemed necessary.

His ability was thought energy and painting as though a thought transferred his mind and he was where he could go by a line.

This was by stepping in a doctor who tractor beam or otherwise on a dot or line then he thought transferred and got places.

He died by trying to travel into a hidden sun. Represented by a star burst or yellow dot. By text he could create nearly anything. This is what he could do or so I noticed:

Thinking gone; thinking gone from the area leads one to leave and not come back.

This; this is the main point to do things, so yes it is correct. I am your angel. Enjoy yourself, this is with no worries.

Thought; this is a point to create things not a point to describe, unless you want to describe how things feel or life energy. Do thinking for a pittance. Then you may do what you want. Now everything is fine, think to do what you want.

This point; this point is ended, what I think does not matter. Time to do what I thought.

The trick; the trick no longer works, the trick was make a request or statement and seem a little tense as you do so then they might do the request.

So I guess I have to remain calm and state what I want to say. Then I get what results that I deem necessary. This is used to get the job done. Otherwise its ignored till necessary.

Trick 2; the word that sounds like a word is the word. However sometimes the word is shaped by the words around it. So think to remember that point.

Soul; if you say your soul is mine, then you get a perfect or imperfect copy of the soul in the body.

New service; a first time can be free yet a second time you pay.

An idea; I will do a service for a fee, otherwise this is usually by a feel that this is done.

Qualification; the new guy or gal for the senior homes, qualifies if possible by feel.

New; any new entry is allowed for and added to my site, if needed or it is unique.

Sleep; I can get to sleep when I need to sleep. I don't sleepwalk, I day walk where I walk and do what I feel or need to do. So I think and work to create by felt desire. This isn't to be here though. So go figure.

Then I know you can stop and wake up. Then I know I can stop and do what I want. This is the way I am. Now I will let myself get to sleep... I slept enough, so I think I will do things like take a 50 minute walk.

Just as though your letting me leave you or something is gone, this is by letting it go or you go by the way you feel. Think as you would like to do things. You can get to places with me. Things might get rough.

Take it illegal; this is give or trade, so you take it illegally. Its still legal if uncounted illegal.

Mission; this is a mission as though set by request. Think and you know it.

Paid; think and somehow your paid by what you get. However he may have died while being paid, as though he was run over by the same person. Seeing that he attempted to pay him off.

sung; the idea is blood sung and you know by what is told or said.

Exit the stream; you exit the stream of consciousness as this is light energy thought and rematerialize as yourself, this is somewhere else that you think to appear in waiting by feel. Think and you know by questions or ideal is sometimes pointed out, where thats obvious and where this is by feel and that is the question.

You could become a physical ghost by this means. All is settled all is paid, think and you are done. Ciou till later.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting reply: Replied with symbolic imagery, not squiggly lines. Fan the flames.

    Word construct built around words but not the original words.

    Actually looks < 30

    50 minute walks, agreed

    I see no angel, more of a dirt devil, an I visible dot of dirt.

    The green label, double your pleasure, double your fun. The town goes up in flames.

    Day walking around an area. I am just creaming it up for a duck.

    The best room must be French, designed by a ginger. Not a grate combo. Wrong complement. OK bi bi fn

    ReplyDelete

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *