Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Monday, October 10, 2016

Second possibility

The second possibility is the basic ideal, that you know before your means are spent and you are aware by what you can do. So think or go and do what you must, thinking isn't forbidden around here. So its safe to know what you think is necessary, as I am thinking to get things done as working with an interest. Anything more is personal interest. This is an example of the second possible life I observed doing stuff, with nothing as it is he was done and talking to someone enjoying himself by energy. I believe he died trying to do something as he choked to death having a heart attack or stroke and he was 12.

suggestions:

money: store and window shopping; money isn't the ideal to see or buy what you do. as you think before you consider or buy things. money isn't the ideal in buy, for what you do for a buy in stock or trade.

weight; I lose some weight and then gain no weight as you don't put it back, that is how things are for now. think and you will know real weight loss by feel. for food: think one less as you think to eat before you take a bite.

Tea: you drink it and piss it out as the incarcinogens and poisons go out you feel better.

coconut oil; good for hair and other ailments as this restores your skull, this is from hair loss or this is a point as if from the past.

exercise; think to exercise if you feel the need to go out and do things.

the end.

The weight loss; the weight I end up is 180 or 182 lbs. so thats no big surprise there. I wonder though, how will I keep it down except by diarrhea. I think this will occur by a mixture of eating better, using diarrhea self-induced by three glasses of tea. Thinking the point that I am sure is well off, I will go ahead and do this. Making sure not to indulge in things that I need not eat. That is all for this topic, as though in combination of a farming sitation except for harvesting the chickens or creating with food. Now to move on. The next topic is energy eating and causing weight loss by self-sulfilling need before the need is done. Then the idea of orgonne: the tropozoic machine code, that causes by what you think to create what is sometimes thought.

dream views; I recently asked how to perceive others dreams. I got an answer as with usual points of view, that you think and you percieve in a relaxed state of mind. you then can work with the dream or the subconsciousness of others, thinking to make it seem as though your apart of the dream. then you perceive the dream, that they have or you perceive your own dream more easily. thats how you can do it with great insecurity. except with security all you need is to think you can percive them as you think of the person, think you can recieve visions and relax your mind. as the visions come in as a form of memory recall.

Falling things; This is an interesting point you have in your mind. here's a way to protect yourself from falling things, throw away something useful or useless and think it useless. as you can then think the building or the area won't fall on you. then you won't fall down or have a moment that something falls on you, unless it does. now if you want something to happen normally, then think of something recent and then it will. so recenently I got a sugar rub jar containing sweet pea sugar, thinking to work with the point I put some on the skin and rubbed it a bit and felt better in the area I rubbed. so there you go, a com plete lesson in itself. your thoughts? Now you know my thoughts.

orgone:

gnats; as read in mythology, the gnats are a bridge builder and they bridge between worlds that you may goto. usually this is by walking, riding a bike or running car or running by the body. they are able to make your escape for you as you walk away from the area. so think of the gnats and they will come, as though the sorting is completing a bridge and you are free on another world. they can do anything.

orgone thinking:

perfect rice noodles;

Needed: rice noodles, cheddar cheese powder or other cheese (optional), salt, onion powder or fresh onion, garlic powder or garlic clove, basil, parsley, turmeric, chicken or beef boulion and water in pot or microwave safe bowl.

Preparation: cook the rice noodles in water and add basil, parsley, turmeric, chicken or beef stock, onion powder or fresh onions, garlic powder with or without a fresh garlic clove, a little salt, maybe some cheddar cheese or some other cheese thats your choice by feel. Mix together and enjoy after cooking for 10 minutes or 2 minutes, this is done in the microwave or using a stovetop pot using a microwave safe bowl or stainless steel cooking pot. these have half the fat of the normal noodles, that you can use and the seasoning is your choice.

sending; Just think of the place to be and you are there, this is by the creator seeming at least by spirit or at most physically in some manner. So if by imagining the place, then imagining yourself there your sending yourself as energy there. So think what you want if for desire seeing this is where another person could be sent, if you can't go as though you thought yourself there then your there. as soon as I opened up my car door, I realized that he was gone and I didn't have to worry about him. So this means this sending is now, at a point where your with an end. whenever or whether or not you can accept it is up to you.

the cure; there is no second cure. now the second cure that doesn't work is because its not cold and with carrot extract or essential oil; this is carrot, oregano or coriander, basil, cinnamon that you drink with water and work with water mixed by feel with turmeric. That is thought so you can cure any brain condition, seen as seeable is allowable and you know what you realize by what is done.

with thought by love; this is with the thought by the love you show or spend doing, whenever you want to do things.

thinking by love; this is by the love that you know is there or share by feel with the feeling in your heart, otherwise you can do what you want to do by feel you do what is requested if necessary.

so sallie vie; sallie vie means farewell, farewell to what? a place thats been abandoned and no longer in service as this is todays time. there is no sale or trade area there is no palo duro anymore. the boarded up entry that has the sign removed is interesting as a well hidden area, but I know for certain that I can sit and do things but what? I think I will work with things or people that visit with me until I am bored and go back. for now though, everything is free and I only have to seem to do an exchange to remain legal in peoples minds.

So I am sorry to say, this sorry boring business or rent is long gone, but we still live here gotten in is free and your welcome to stay until you get bored of the place like me. I might move out, but where since almost every place is similar. we even feel like pissing in the toilet or drinking using a cleanser from it. so I think this is a sham that needs to be exposed before it gets too far. You see we lived past the age of america when the economy failed, but the illusionary feel is this place is what it seems.

So I think this is where things went strange and we fooled ourselves into accepting a sham of an america that either doesn't exist or was here decades ago. now were living by our own barter and trade system. That was hastily made up and people just accepted it, as the reality is the underlayer reasoning that we see things differently.

But what is the reality? the basic truth that we live so poorly now that trump was not elected, yet the saving grace of our president caused the funding to awry and what was left was our money or our right. So I think this is all I need to write about this time. So precious is our time and space, that we see a reason and presevere the area is clean or cleared away at least. So now I have to go as this is a shared resource so I will now ciou.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *