Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Monday, October 24, 2016

Policymaker wife

I think this came from a past life that was vindictive, so vindictive that she acted nice and this was only a surface act. So I think she was dead by a poisoned (old and rusted) shuriken infliction strike, this was inflicted as she was practicing her weapons throw. So I believe she was dead by the morning and her 320 lbs husk was carried out by 4 policemen and 2 policy makers dressed as firemen. Her ability was manifestation and management. Her magic was what she did and what she got away with by feel. She lived some strange dating that doesn't match today's date and time. So this is some things from her time:

suggestions:

It is there; It is there for the taking excepting if it is a soul, if you care to come or go then you can get it.

Time to go; Time to go for now I achieved what my goal was for coming. Seeya around.

He left; Time to set things to be what they are supposed to be and allow walk-ins as per risk of them staying. I do have a secret weapon, though you didn't know it I have the walk-ins other bodies that he has left behind and well preserved. As all I need to do is think their name and they are there. That is all I need to do.

18, 160, 180; location I remember being buried on the moon and reappearing, too.

the end.

exercise; general term for this means anything is exercise or activity is exercise thats what you do, as though the exercise of something. If that is what I needed, thanks.

chocolate mint tea; get a chocolate mint plant and plant it, hopefully it will grow as you let it grow and then you can collect some chocolate mint leaves from the bush. But be careful that you plant it in a planter, that is its own as it will take over the pot. Then steep the now tea leaves in water and feel free to add celery seed to the brew, just as you let it brew or steep for 3 minutes in hot water then add ice cubes and add stevia or sugar substitute you are done. Drink and enjoy. Oh btw this actually is used in most things tea wise with chocolate mint nature, as you might suspect it satisfies the hunger an if useful keeps you from eating. So this is well worth it.

dream tree; make a sign in unison or the unison sign and focus then stop when you feel the dream tree is gone, this is thinking to cause caustic vibration to the tree and release to people and yourself held by the tree from the eternal dream. However due notice, the dream can be directed by subconscious suggestion, where you can telepathically communicate or think on images that the others could see.

They often point to some physical activity somewhere. Where a good event is accepting an event or experiencing something, as though the point were a finger jab or some incident with the good event that goes after. So if you don't want it, just think it doesn't exist an ain't here. Then it won't occur to you to create the event or physical activity here by feel. This is by the physical event not happening, if you don't need it to occur.

So I think and your a point to set free if it is true. As this at the end could mean imprisionment in some alien united states, that you need only step a foot or body out the door to step free and you are the free man that you are now. This is indicated by a breeze where there is no breeze, then a sense of freedom that you are free from a long held area. That means you thought you were being imprisioned in some area and you placed your body there where you were caught and imprisioned. See if you think your not imprisioned and feel your not there, think so then you are no longer held captive.

Just remember if you don't remember the rest, that the right images get the right meaning across with some dream interpretation. One thing though, some signs are physical if you use your third eye, counted. As this is mangyeko and this allows, that for a thought is where you are able to manipulate the physical reality by feel. So thank you for some results. Where other results are seen as signs, they are as though as if they never existed. By feel they could exist if you thought them to exist, otherwise they don't have any existence here sometimes. As this can be an idea, this is sometimes as soon as you go free or because your regrettable.

As that is suggestion being spoken and heard by the subconscious, it is sometimes done unless the right suggestion is given or sometimes done. Such as I dream I am eating buffalo wings, when thinking the thought to do someone in or feeling bad. This means you could redirect the persons thinking. Others things you can do is end a match, this is using the unison made or made suggestion thinking the unison sign. As though you have no cross to bear. So think as you must, you get free as you can.

end

orgone:

stevia; ever tasted coconut dark chocolate cocoa? tis simple, get dark chocolate stevia and coconut stevia and put it in water and add vanilla then swirl it around and you drink. want it in chocolate soldier form? put it in carbonated water instead with just enough stevia to make the taste alright. great taste, less filling.


oe = the end as flow stop is ioa
ioa = stop flow, flow to stop
go = ioe, joe, i ae, flow away
th en = the end, discussion, waiting for the end otherelse
the end

weight; weight lost remains lost by feel, this is true except for items on the body. items you find again by feel with what you do or know. so I lose weight to 175 lbs on a scale. However this is exquisite, taste is of coconut dark chocolate cocoa by stevia and created in some idea. As a great way to lose weight with less need to eat or lesser need to drink soda. She set off her condition very easily by soda pop.

ghosting; think your a ghost and your spirit seems like one in appearance, wherever you feel or think to appear. you can listen in on area conversations and things like focusing, this is using your emotion to create object movement or a lift. however your spirit will feel warm not cold. an if they knew this, you could give yourself away by temperature. If they don't like it, just remember you don't have to do it. She corrected for her condition by this method.

goblin change; the goblin change is simple, use is a tragedy and then the point is focusing on doing what you want. what they believe you are acting like is the starter and your energy or the energy of things changes you into what you act like. Like you act like a cat, then you could change into a cat. Act like a goblin then, you could become one or use is by feel what you think you are that you act like. This is what creates the reincarnation into animal shape possible. Otherwise if you find a roach where there was once human, then you could smash the roach and then release the spirit to become human again. Goblins or human goblins counted as goblinoids are easily able to shift, just like other faery can as they think and focus then project forth or move about then they are gone by the feel.

What to do; You could feed a pet or avoid them if too dangerous, so think and the need is to avoid them if they are dangerous. However holding your hand out with no fear, calms them enough to allow you to pet them sometimes. If you find a goblin nearby, then avoid them and avoid leaving something there for them as they could make a cat or dog that is their bearing to observe you or you could attempt to drive the goblinoid away. Then you are absolutely safe for awhile, as the goblin usually doesn't visit again if you don't intend it too. A goblin is a being made of energy that creates a point of disturbance and either steals someone away or attempts to get away. This is all for the files of goblins, enjoy what you read.

Hannah; she likes me yet I care about business more, so I will treat this an as though a customer based service where we service each other. So next time I can speak to the counter person I am a happy customer.

medusa's cure; use coconut milk or coconut stevia with dark chocolate stevia in water mixed sometimes with celery seed and definitely vanilla extract. Added for extra flavor of idea curation, use a little paprika to spice it up. This added to water is great and you don't taste the celery seed hardly. So I think this is a unique flavor, this means by the way things work out. You think better and the coconut causes better feelings.

medusa's curse; this uses a blood sacrifice or sharp stab, think of a shape and will yourself or someone else to become that shape, get a wound or have the person wound him or herself. Then the energy of the blood surges, this is blood or object energy going through the body to change by cell activity the body shape. As the soul of the victim enters the body, your done where the shape starts forming by feel.

This means don't eat, think to drink only water and use what distraction that you want unless you eat a spinach leaf or something leafy. Then your safe from the need to eat, this is usually as the weight if any appears can disappear by feel off your body. The weight that disappears isn't the object weight that disappears. Think before you speak, if you are going to use this you could be taken as though an alien. Your seen as yourself and as next time may be your last time to use it you are warned.

orgone thinking:

an en in; this where energy returns you from whence you came, think and you you are in the area and free by what you can do.

usage: think to improve your life and you do things better. that is all to the manual, think to improve upon what you have learned now what is the 3rd word 2nd verse: "all" I think so I do. Correct so your soul is free to you. enjoy what you have. This game will end in 3 seconds, think on your answer. As the end here is what it is.

maximum; If you find your weight going up, then think there is a maximum weight or energy charge. Then decide to go down in weight and you do. As thought this is to her and done for her, so I have to be careful. Now I will think before doing any action, then work off what I do by feel. This is important for my coming days as I think I could be an astronaut, this means I am aware of anything that is an important effort.

So I thought this was an important note to add to my article, if I may do it when I think about it. I will think to do this right though, so this makes sense. So this is with a thought that counts. That means I will do what I can, where I can and when I can do things. Since this is a self-fulfilling thought. That is all there is to this, so I will leave feeling this is less important en is this. Ciou till later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *