Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Saturday, October 1, 2016

New orgone

This is two postings in one go. Thinking to work things out, I wondered what this would cost so I waited and found out. As I waited, this is what I noticed by the third eye.

Thinking; think to do or work things out, if necessary or I can then I will. If it remains within budget.

Stopping; stop and go, enjoy the site and sights but had to go. So I this is if okay what I had planned, if necessary then I will see what I can do.

The sights; the sights are amazing, keep up the good work.

As on ssi and ssdi; I wouldn't get it but I have extra funds I can save up. Otherwise I can save up by other ways.

Why pursue this; this does make sense, yet doesn't if there is no way to bring it places.

Its in; this is in print so I can see it and do things with it.

Some paper; this is money that is by feel with paperwork, that is use by the point and focus feeling. Device is devising by what you do.

Wait and see; the only thing I can do is wait and see. If it works out then i will go with it. So seeya and continuing laterz.

The monetary use for this is staggering, so be prepared for a cost that you might have to pay if later on. This is the modern use of orgonne, that is made by the government and works by the feel.

The money; I have excess money that can adapt or make a point accessible by fee or feel, when you think or can create by what you have without a hit necessary.

The adaptation; the adaptation yo go for to change form is focus, thinking is easily done.

The feel; the feel is the point then is the ideal situation put to use. Your use is your own idea.

The end

This is a microlife that I noticed by feel.

Thinking inshang; the thought is a point or idea that comes to you. This is a slump that I could get over. Thinking by feel comes after, though thought is like you were getting information from a black hole. This is quantum entanglement by information sharing.

Going; I shan't not to go, though that is a point that exists by feel. Thinking the point is savings I will save up for things, see the light of day for once and work with others as a point to do things.

Coming; I think so I know thinking for the moment is not difficult. So I think I will go anyway I want to go. Seeya around.

This is a point I noticed by the feel, as a point that noticed will cause idea to come to me or thinking this I will go away to another place. This is with or without help by noticement meant as help.

An of to work by Thought; thought is noticed as thought is pointed out or understood, this is used as use then is a conclusion or an idea point that you can use. Though noticed isn't always done, so by now your use is your own point.

The point; the point is done, think and you can get over things by what you can do.

This came from a circ us freak show:

Think as you want or can think; then you will know by what you fee or feel, this is allowed with a point that's over shown.

Shown; shown what you want or what you can afford, think so or you know what is done by now. Ciou till later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *