Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my facebook page. Otherwise use my whatsapp number to contact me..it is 1(405)706-2328. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it. This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Sunday, June 30, 2024

Thinking of idea

Thinking of idea I realized what could work for me.. all I had to do was write it out and it was set to go. So think of what you need and you can make use of it..

Some spells follow..

Spells; Some point for spells; the left side of idea is = or ; that means effect activator, and right side is definition. This is where you say the idea for the effect  or trigger word and look to read the definition that the subconscious does by feel. So you know what it does.

See that's how this works, if you think about the effect and don't need it, then you can cancel out anything that is existing except other spells that you like as though you will the effect to exist. 

So if given enough time, the effect happens for the energies will surge and do the idea for you. This is done in effect by what is what where you think. Think the ghost dismissed and the creator makes it so.

Corey; I get his number no matter what happens.

Bratwurst; they get done and I received them no matter what.

Bratwerst; the idea you achieve is the best resource for you.

Thought; I can easily afford to wait for my bratwurst to be cooked no matter what.

Hospital; they hurry up and do it right. I get the results I desire no matter what.

En

Hospital ii; they release me to go back home quickly no matter what.

Change winds; this warps and changes what is there. This wind will change things into what you want.

Icecicle blast; this draws ice from the plane of ice and by portal creates the effect of icecicles to effect by shattering ice on the targets.

Shatter enemy; think to gate ice energy from the realm of ice and imagine what you want to do with it. Like shattering foes after freezing them.

Heat up; this heats by energy the item or target. So they feel warmth instead of cold. This does not overheat the item.

Focus; the focus is a point you think to notice. Think and you know what to do.

En

Paul t; he doesn't mind what I do or did no what.

Macy; she comes quickly no matter what. I get my facial done. No matter what.

Remembering; I remember what I need to know no matter what.

Switch n do; think of what you need to do and tell your soul to switch with the person. Then do what you want as though the person themself. This finally finished is where you switch back. That makes sense of what you want for the moment. So think and know what to do.

Switch n be; this is where you think to be the person as you will the idea and switch with them.

En

Phone; Tanya returns my phone no matter what.

Concept; this comes to my mind as a thought result and I realize it if needed.

The tv reception; it improves itself no matter what. There is no more bad or missed reception. No more failed to receive broadcast no matter what.

Where; the space-x launch gets launched today no matter what occurs.

Tanya; she takes her brother home quickly no matter what happens.

En

Lafayette; he agrees with me and doesn't insist on putting an album. No matter what.

Anti-aversion; think and know, averted is what what you don't like yet you never get tired of things.

Focus; think about the energy to cast it out of the way to get the chance you need.

Combo;  That you can do with this idea..as in you focus the effect for 2 or 3 actions to get a combined uber effect that does the combined damages for 2 or 3 actions..whereas a normal effect is 1 action dealing normal damage listed below, this is double or triple the damage. The ability is there in all of us. 

Thought; I am no longer tired no matter what.

En
Language; I can understand what is said no matter what.

Violent; I don't get violent no matter what.

Medicaid; they fix the problem I have with them no matter what..and the psyche office reports the change..no matter what the point.

Donald Trump; he loses all his appeals no matter what.

Zapp; this is where you think about energy and drink something.. then you speed up and feel more energetic as your moving faster.

Money; I get back all my money I just spent double..no matter what.

Eneba; they finish up quickly no matter what and I get my refund from discord.

Finance management; they say it's fine and I paid enough. No matter what.

Problems; no problems happen no matter what.

Kittymoo; his mom allows him to give me a donation. No matter what and quickly.

Fixed; I recover my funds fully and easily.. as I can easily afford my bills no matter what.

Deflect; this effect deflects my need to pay no matter what.

Kittymoo; he pays my rent no matter what.

Simba; he easily affords to give me a 500 dollars loan no matter what and quickly.

En

Doctor visit; the doctor doesn't keep me waiting no matter what and is quick no matter the point.

Manage; I manage to make my rent payment no matter what.

Define 
Inkling; think and know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *