Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my facebook page. Otherwise use my whatsapp number to contact me..it is 1(405)706-2328. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it. This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Saturday, June 15, 2024

feeling magic

This is where you think about the energy of life, thinking to create the point of thought. Think what you want and you create with your thoughts to make what you need.

Some magic:

Spells; Some point for spells; the left side of idea is = or ; that means effect activator, and right side is definition. This is where you say the idea for the effect  or trigger word and look to read the definition that the subconscious does by feel. So you know what it does.

See that's how this works, if you think about the effect and don't need it, then you can cancel out anything that is existing except other spells that you like as though you will the effect to exist. So if given enough time, the effect happens for the energies will surge and do the idea for you. This is done in effect by what is what where you think. Think the ghost dismissed and the creator makes it so.

Tooth pain; the teeth don't hurt no matter what.

Charm; this charm prevents you from being kicked out of the place you stay in and your unhurt unless you are insufficient or inefficient in doing things..no matter what.

Anyway; anything of an imaginary world in your mind is what creates nothing so don't imagine it and you don't make things up.

Thought; the thought existed but it doesn't matter what you think. It doesn't happen in reality if it's not necessary.

I am; I am aware and creative as well as the energy to pull off the idea without being blamed no matter what.

En
Realized; the point is this..if you want to exit the zen state, then think of your life and need to be a part of it. Then the zen state disappears.

Debating; trump and Biden show up to their debates no matter what.. Biden wins.. that is all.

Focus; trump falls asleep during trial no matter what.

Focus II; don't defend trump if you don't want to get in trouble.

Antwaine; he gets here quickly no matter what.. 

A/c; they fix the air conditioner problem no matter what happens.. quickly and successfully.

Good; the goods I need are gotten no matter what and easily used.

Moose; he no longer mishears me and doesn't mind what I do or did.

En

End; the point is mute so think about it and then things happen good..no matter what.

Paul t; he gets his mail today and receives the money he is owed no matter what unless not possible.

Interesting; think about it and it will work or cease.

This; the same thing is happening here so think about it and you will see it..

Remembering; I remember no matter what happens.

En

Money; I always have enough money to deal with my finances no matter what.

Israel; Israel ceases it's offensive no matter what and quickly.

Focus; I focus on things and feel better. Like I flushed the pressure relief.

Travis; he finds a better place to get to and live no matter what.

Thought; things get better no matter what occurs.

En

Batarang; the weapon that shoots bouncing discs that pierces the targets skin.

Hellfire; the fire weapon that shoots flames like a flamethrowers.

Flame thrower; the flame is great that goes forth to burn the target you flame to death.

Railgun; this shoots anything at the speed of sound with energy to strike the targets and any targets it strikes is gone. It's strikes are apparently appearing like energy streaks..

Thought gun; the thought is fired off like a gun and it's wounds are like psychological bombs. This depends on how much ammo you have. If you have nothing against someone then you have no ammo.

En

The spells; they are done by thinking about the idea and then things happen by the soul creating it.

Mail; we are psychic and somehow know to be aware of when the mail comes no matter what.

Creating; the effect of life that the soul makes what you need to see what you desire to realize by feel.

Clean; I clear away enough to make my apartment pass by feel very easily no matter what.

Ben; he gets arrested no matter what for destroying things and breaking in quickly.

En

Keurig; the destroyed Keurig machine gets replaced no matter what happens with a good replacement.

Focus; create with love and tragedy is averted.

Corey; he decides to get the BBQ done in as short of time as possible. No matter what.

Weight trick; the person could be fat yet project himself as a slender beautiful person. This means the subconscious sees what they look like irl..the mind only sees the thin body projection.

This could lead to becoming fat if your thin by wishing to be their weight and shape. You never know what they are until they reveal themselves in actual shape. This is a known fact of idea that is called cloaking yourself. Where you appear like one thing and are another.

Corey; he gets my bratwurst done no matter quickly what and I enjoy them.

En



Definitely 
Whyyy? = Tragedy 
En = end

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *