Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my facebook page. Otherwise use my whatsapp number to contact me..it is 1(405)706-2328. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it. This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Thursday, June 20, 2024

Definitive magic

Definitive magic is where you create with the point, thinking to make with expressed idea that you define. So think and need the idea, then the soul creates what you say as though it was defined by the creator. Some spells follow..

 Spells; Some point for spells; the left side of idea is = or ; that means effect activator, and right side is definition. This is where you say the idea for idea with the effect and that's use of the trigger word and look to read the definition that the subconscious does by feel. See that's how this works, if you think about the effect and don't need it, then you can cancel out anything that is existing except other spells as though you will the effect to exist. So if given enough time for the energies to surge and do the idea for you. This is done in effect by what is what where you think, so if you don't mind I think I will go and do what I need. However, what you don't want to happen won't occur, except by ghost. These are the things I think are possible here.

haddiyaan = bones in hindi or secrets.

tel = oil in hindi or telling of info.

tel'a'viv = make alive by telling

sam; he doesn't mind what I do or did..and what lafayette did too no matter what.

focus; not to be a large lady no matter what.

tanya terry; she finds his cellphone and she doesn't blame me no matter what she doesn't blame me anyway.

lafayette terry, jr; he doesn't mind what I do or did, no matter what I do.

en

doane; excited chat.

whatver; whatever the case is, I send my troubls as though a demon to be eaten..no matter what they disappear.

I; use the court.

contact; I can get in contact with my blu phone no matter what.

Tanya; she remembers to return to me my phone no matter what.

en

lafayette; no matter what, he gets home and doesn't stay the night.

space-x; their launch gets launched in the time remaining, so it is done and dealt with no matter what.

worp; world warp to disaster.

end; the ending is the simple idea, think and you know what to do by feel.

for dnd

Improved smoke cloud; This is a spell that makes a huge cloud of smoke appear from a portal that blocks enemy line of sight, but friendlies can see through just fine.

Freeze water; This is a spell that freezes an entire body of water, that's done by focusing and thinking freeze at the water so people can ice skate across.

Split water; This is where you focus on the water and divide the water into two parts. This is enough to go across the area without drowning.

Light bridge; This is a spell that can create a light bridge at any angle, thinking to act as a wall and an easily climbable bridge due to the light sticking to the feet. There is a 1d100+luck or Strength mod with a 50 or above rolled to make success.

Double loot; This is a spell that does half damage for the element of choice, but if it is the killing blow then they drop double the loot.

Enemy soaring; This is a spell that makes enemies soar about 30 feet into the air and fall back down, dead. This can only be used outside.

Icecicle blast; This draws ice from the plane of ice, think and by portal creates the effect of icecicles to effect by shattering ice on the targets.

Shatter enemy; This costs 10% energy. Think to gate ice energy from the realm of ice and imagine what you want to do with it. Like shattering foes after freezing them or freezing them solid.

Heat up; This heats by energy the item or target. So they feel warmth instead of cold. This does not overheat the item in the area. That's unless you want it to overheat and burn the targets with 1d20=focus ranks heat damage. There is a 10% chance of them not dropping the object. Think to roll a 1d20+luck and getting a 10 or above to drop it.

Visual visage; This costs 15% energy. You see the person could be fat or human yet project himself as a slender beautiful person. This means the subconscious sees what they look like irl..the mind only sees the thin body or other form in projection. This could lead to becoming fat if your thin by wishing to be their weight and shape. You never know what they are until they reveal themselves in actual shape. This is a known fact of idea that is called cloaking yourself. Where you appear like one thing and are another. This can be used to fool someone into doing something. So use it with care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *