Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Thursday, July 30, 2020

Tricking magic

This is a point you trick the mind and make what you need by what you do. Think about the moment, then you use the point that's spoken, that tricks the mind to have yourself believed or understood as a suggested idea and work with what you get. This is a point you know, so think and you realize by seeming spiritually aware. This is what I found is possible.

Some spells; the left side of = or ; means effect activator, and right side is definition. This is where you say the effect and look to read mentally the definition. See that's how this works, if you think abou the effect and don't need it, then you can cancel out anything that is existing except other spells. So if given enough time for the energies to surge and do the idea for you. This effect is what you think, so if you don't mind I think I will go and do what I need.

focus; the focus is the thing, if you do things you can lose your excess weight.

focus II: This you realize and know by what is think about, so you realize by the soul and the spirit that gathers the information.

that; that is all there is to know about, so I think this is a point in idea to do if necessary.

messenger for windows; I can download the app for windows 10 using the microsoft store, and have it install with no stress and there is no problems.

think and know; this is where you think to realize things and you can know by the soul, if what is there is there by mirror.

en

Thought; The point you think is there, if you think the idea exists. This is the ability of the brain and the mind is an extension of the the brain consciousness that the spirit is allowing you to sense things with by feel. Think of what you want to know and you can create the point of understanding or idea that comes to you so you know about things. Think of the idea to express and the brain awareness is what creates the point in real life, that uses the spirit and you create of what you intend. This is the intention, so think of what you want to know and you do.

Think and do; Think of the point and you do the correct actions, so the thought is done, the point is made and you create with a point that you work things out by feel. This is a point you know, so you realize, that didn't hurt at all.

whatever; what causes weight gain no longer causes weight gain so I think I will do what works.

Some idea; this is a point and you are alright with this unless not necessary.

ecards: https://www.punchbowl.com/signin

placate; placate the dead and sometimes do requests. this is a known fact of life.

thought; the point is done if necessary, so I think the point is mute.

I am em; the point is a concept, think and you know how to handle the point you have.

en

mail delivery; The amazon or ups delivery is gotten to me today or tomorrow by feel. This is a known effect.

end point; the delivery will come when it comes, if you think to get it sooner than before then the creator makes it come by feel. This is also a known effect, done by feel it's a concept that is worked. This is an efect known by the creator and made by construct. Think of the point you intend to create and if you need the idea it's created.

The server; I can enter the server and play it. whatever causes me to not be able to play it, ceases to exist.

targeting; I am no longer a target, no matter the point.

game play; I am not interrupted when I want to play.

cranky; I do not get cranky, no problem exists for me. things work out in the end.

money; I will get 40 dollars by next week.

sickness; I am no longer sick by feel. So I think I will do what is positive, except for being positive for illness. So I will get along with those that are existing by feel. If I don't, the creator corrects for the moment and causes things to become positive.

meai = [Pronounced mee-a-ee] This is gotten by stating the word right, this works by what is done and appears at a meal time or breathing in air with the metavirus effect. This is a metavirus of beneficial essence. With this virus, popular drugs will all but dissappear. So this causes a morphine shot when you can program the nanomachines in your blood to produce it themselves by recycling waste materials. This causes weight loss and improved magic by what you think about and feel or need. Basically this creates what you think as you need the idea, other times it stops producing effect by the aura energy and not needing the idea. Get this package by thinking of the word meai and stating it.

This makes it where we do not even need nanomachines if we advance genetic engineering enough. No need to make a robot as this causes the body to make a parasite that eats cancer and excretes ATP then dies after a week. Otherwise an energy fungus is there that lives in your lungs, this is permenant and around your mouth that converts CO2 into O2 so fast that you don't need to breathe anymore. 

This is a beneficial virus that eliminates hunger, breathing, blinking, coronavirus and does other good stuff like resisting the urge to eat and having a warmer body. This makes things happen with the coughing symptom with no cold. Also the more symptoms you have from it the less chance it can mutate. So it was beneficial the whole time. This is made easy to cure. Whatever occurs, you don't feel bad from this effect.

Table salt or any salt would eliminate it. I think the virus also healed the body if certain things happened. That meant you took in salt and the food or drink got ejected from the body. This is the beneficial common cold metavirus. Easily gotten if you think to get the metavirus by feel. Feel free to fix up the virus with food or drink, this is done as you need to work with things by feel.

shift; the shift is the thing, so if you get to do things you shift by feel to where you think you need to be.

shifted; think yourself to be somewhere and then you are there, this is done by the subconscious mind. The idea you intend is done, if you speak the point or think the concept. This is how things sometimes work.

gameranger and terraria; the game works perfectly and the gameranger works without flaws no matter the point.

pictures; ocean, sun.

mark banks; I am no longer becoming his weight. So I am becoming a lesser weight instead.

terraria server; the game in idea works despite the moment of events whatever the reason.

en

script: response

think; think to focus and you are alright.. this was written in the stars.

thought; the point you realize, this is a concept to do or not do so think to do and you create good results by feel.

thinking; the point is done, if you think to get good results you achieve a positive end.

if not; live with the results and you are able to handle anything.

illegal; pushing idea or demanding things not possible is illegal as you go to jail this is the end.

think and know; the point is a concept, so think about the point if you think you know what to do as you respond. This is in idea.

en

think; to make this script work, think it happens to occur, then you can know at least one result.

scripts; to make scripts work, sometimes you have to create the point by mentioning the idea. this is a known effect.

script en; the point at the end is what you think and know won't happen here. then the script ends.

the volcano; the supervolcano will create the result, that the "I" consciousness won't do if necessary. This is then where I won't in idea do the result. So what I think, this is in idea where the point is multiple checks from the stimulus package. This is in idea.

Think about it; the point is done if you think of the moment and imagine the results. this is a concept that exists in the goblin realm. think your not there and you are free and in your own realm or perception dimension.

The mental realm; this is using a point that creates by idea or feel if necessary. this exists in the mind and your inner realm by feel. so I think this is a point you do if no response then do what you think and think to not respond hostily. this is a point you think and do, so that is a point you know, if you don't then you are not that bad yet things are done if creative by feel.

the hot space; this is the space of the sun, that appears like ours and sometimes does what is thought. this realm creates a point of interest, if you intend to watch as the idea that coexists with ours. things that you think may occur there. if you think your away then you aren't there. this is a known effect. so if you think your not in this space, you are released by the sun and back to whence you came.

the point in en; I think I am aware so I know what will create what I think if I think it's good. This I know is a point that is done in the end. However, I shift after that, so I am aware of things spiritually after the point. This is a known effect.

think in en; the point is where he or she is normal and not acting high, so think and you create what you may have in life. This is a point in idea, things work out that you seem to get what you may want to have. So think and you know how to achieve it by feel. However if you don't mind, your not there so don't think of things to hurt yourself if you do. Then that is what occurs if you need to do things by feel.

lav I auto [name person]; leave me alone, pronounced: lave I aye-oo-tohl

if n ar lav foor = if in the area leave immediately (name person), pronounced as: if n r lave forr

think; mitch mconnell will make the 2nd stimulus package earlier than usual. thinking and making there to be 6 months stimulus payments. both parties rep and dem will create a bipartison agreement in record time.

writing stuff

Listening points:

Youtube channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_HcTXJVWF22vkYIKZaw8Mg lafayette's channel.

Lafayette Terry, Jr-owner
1-405-596-3869
(ask for Lafayette Jr.)

mem.entertain@gmail.com




RESUME, ENDEAVER AND BID'S:


Current things that are done:

cosmic-blog.vze.com
http://battleskarr.blogspot.com

Songcast sells page:
http://www.songcastmusic.com/profiles/LalaT



PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SUMBIT CONTRACT'S BY MAIL-

PLEASE PUT X. BY SPOT'S YOU WANT US TO SIGN OR OUT LINE IN YELLOW MARKER.


 You can contact Spellhawk the coauthor of this page @ 405 225 1268 and ask for Spelly or leave a message.

copyright 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *