Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Monday, July 20, 2020

Simulcrum magic

The simulcrum is a being that creates in it's own dimension, that means what it creates it can use to effect wherever you need. This is a point that you think, then you make things happen with the soul copy. This is a point you create with the creator and make things by feel. This is some of the things it can do:

Some spells; the left side of = or ; means effect activator, and right side is definition. This is where you say the effect and look to read mentally the definition. See that's how this works, if you think abou the effect and don't need it, then you can cancel out anything that is existing except other spells. So if given enough time for the energies to surge and do the idea for you. This effect is what you think, so if you don't mind I think I will go and do what I need.

time; I have time to think about me and things and not react. I think this says it all.

wellwishing; the computer still works after this and the point is the computer is useful after the moment.

thought; the point is a concept and what you wish is what shapes that concept. so the concept is what is created, if necessary by feel.

think; the point is made if you think it is, then your free by idea or your getting what you do.

if; when you see someone suspicious, think to create contact with authorities and report what you saw. this is a point if in idea.

This; the point is a concept, if you think this then your free.

rm; this is a point you think 'in idea' to stop what you don't need or want.

The idea; the idea you have is placed by feel, if you think it you realize it and know the point that you place.

wait time; he and she doesn't mind waiting for things and this includes impatient people.

Lafayette; he gets his money during the week that he described. this works by feel.

fox rune; This is a sigil for turning someone into a foxperson. Aparantly some people were foxes in their past life and this sigil is used to remind them, so they can shed their humanity in lieu of their suppressed fox ancestry. You're supposed to draw it on your body, this is where draw it with a red marker to be found by some fox diety.

speed up; This speeds up the mail delivery and things work out by feel. This happens without stress.

gaming; I can get into the server, play and survive. This happens without stress. I do the right things to get into the kio server of terraria.

khepser; I stop becoming like my friends, this happens by idea or whatever occurs that is natural.

enn; the end point is done if necessary. think and you know what to do.

think; the point is done, if you need the point to happen then it might if necessary as you remember the point and feel what it was that was done.

It; The hit is to the webcounter not his face, the thing is the point that is understandable. Think and things are better.

Hit; the it is a representation of many things, if you insist then you can get what is deserved.

things; the things you need aren't always given, if you think they are that's what you think, not always what is done unless the intention of the other is made by feel or things are what they are, nothing is done.

Think; the point is an idea, the idea is a concept, you make sense of it by what is possible. This is from the past, so I think I will apply it by what is done.

Things II; If nothing happens, then don't worry about it, the idea wasn't supposed to happen. This I know to be true, think and you realize what the soul knows. That is all for now. Chances are these rolls don't matter, so do what you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *