Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Sunday, July 5, 2020

homemade magic

This is there as a point to know, so the homemade part is food. think to work with the idea, then you can create by focus and feeling what you want the effect to pass from your energy to the food. The part that works is this idea, you can cook anything and focus on the food to "enhance" the food with your idea you wanted to create. State what you want and you can create with a point in idea.

This is what I did with this effect.

Some spells; the left side of = or ; means effect activator, and right side is definition. This is where you say the effect and look to read mentally the definition. See that's how this works, if you think about the effect and don't need it, then you can cancel out anything that is existing except other spells. So if given enough time for the energies to surge and do the idea for you. This effect is what you think, so if you don't mind I think I will go and do what I need.

Think; the answer is obvious, think and your spirit allows you to realize it.

keeping down in weight; when you get around someone else, then you start to become less weight and they absorb your weight in the aura and use it as energy. this trick works even with animals.

no eating; think to not eat as you are cooking and the energy of the moment is done by you putting it in the fridge or ideal area for later.

experiences; no matter the point, I don't have to live through the experience.

thought; the point is done, if necessary. so think and you can get what result you desire.

il kluthak ulu kyon lu'naubol's xusst a satiir. = she seems to care and nothing's wrong by feel. in Drow: .

uk zhah nau velendev vigh. = he is no longer mad. in Drow.

uk lu'il zexen'umae honglath lu'naut vigh. = he and she stays calm and not mad. in Drow.

l'zhennu errdegahr quarne l'byr i'dol lu'gos tarthe dal l'trera. = the great demon turns the other way and goes away from the planet. in Drow.

L'ky'kiya d'l'khel gos harl wun waezit ritze lu'klezn xund doeb. = drow for: The weight of the body goes down in scale value and things work out. 6

people; I can get along with people and what their idea is, by feel.

Usstan so'krisa ussta or'a draab l'in'tuil Usstan maunus lu'klezn xund nintan doeb. = I recover my money double the amount I spent and things work themselves out. in Drow.

gaer zhah nau turi'ko, nau myar indo lu'nau ssissilluk. = there is no threat, no bad mood and no violence. in Drow.

nindel zhah l'golhyrr ulu serin natha bwael indo. = that is the trick to keeping a good mood. in Drow.

charm; this is a thing you wear or focus poiint therein, that you think will create a positive outcome from what is done. This can charm a person into being nice and doing things for you by feel.

purchases; for whatever reason that it won't be delivered, instead its delivered today or money given back tomorrow. this is a point in the past.

writing stuff

this is the saying; "do you want to work" will make a person work, saying "do you not want to lose money" will make you not lose money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *