Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Monday, July 13, 2020

spiritual effect

The spirit uses the soul to create what is intended. This is a point that creates itself if necessary. So I think the idea is a concept, you create and I know when it happened if positive. This is in a known effect. This is what you think about of idea to create if necessary. So think and if you need the intention of what is necessary you can create it. Understand and you know what occurs. This is what can be done with the effect.

Some spells; the left side of = or ; means effect activator, and right side is definition. This is where you say the effect is or look to read mentally the definition. See that's how this works, if you think abou the effect and don't need it, then you can cancel out anything that is existing except other spells. So if given enough time for the energies to surge and do the idea for you. This effect is what you think, so if you don't mind I think I will go and do what I need.

amazon; whatever is weird with the drivers or delivery, this is no longer strange by feel. the deliveries are no longer frozen in activity. this is a known effect that the driver comes early.

living; I don't have to live through the moments that I imagine or others need or do or dp. this happens without stress.

similarion; no longer am I in a similarion reality, nor do I see one.

magic story; http://jordanwakefield.com/read-conflux-the-lost-girls-online/ Conflux- the lost girls by Jordan Wakefield book downloads are here..and is in it's own site.

focus; what you focus on or think to do is improved by the idea that is done. This is done unless you don't need it.

en

moment; this is in the en that is there. this I think, the point is a concept and you know what to do.

space-x; the starlink mission slated for july 8th is a success done by feel. I get to see the launch.

people; the people tone down and make better for the purpose that is needed. this is a point done by feel.

the en; this is the en ending.

the point; this is where you block out the animal consciousness, then create with what is possible by what you think is good.

the computer; the messenger for desktop works by feel with what is done. The program repairs itself. This is a point in idea. I can download the facebook messenger app for windows and things work out.

unlimited wish; this is a candleflame wish effect, to light a candle and state, "all my wishes will come to fruition, as I need the wish to happen so the wish will occur." Then your set, all you need to do is state the need as intent to create the effect and the effect is your need. If you stated, "grant my wishes even if the candleflame is put out..no matter what unless not needed." Then you will have unlimited wishes.

infinite resale; this is the value of things that can be bought and sold by feel. the value in sight never actually lowers, the item goes down in price sometimes.

wake up; this is stating in elvish, "ennu eccuinu-mo", stated as "ennoo ee-coo-in-oo-mown".

wakeful; this is stating in elvish, "ennu car-coiva-ye onta-laus", pronounced as "enn-oo car coy-van yehn on-tack laws".

I am em; I think then know as I am aware of things.

illi hroa athae tancata = elvish for: body healing fix, pronounced as: ill-ee row-ahn ath-aye-ehn tan-cat-ahn.

illi calca tengedion maril ui nor-et = elvish for: vaccine glass don't run out. pronounced as: ill-ee c-hall-can ten-geed-ee-on mare-ill oo-ee nor-ett.

illi metta not-quolu = elvish for: end disease count. pronounced as: ill-ee met-ahn not-que-ohn-loo.

end

illi car-mo lev-et hela comya-carina-nna auta = elvish for: make person move or get forced out. pronounced as: ill-ee car-mon levv-ett hell-ahn comb-yan car-ee-nan nahn auto-ahn.

illi metta nauna nanwie = elvish for: end false reality or illusion, pronounced as: ill-ee met-tan nan-ahn nan-wee-eh.

en

physical magic II; this is using the physical point or item as a link to the source and it's consciousness. that is directing that consciousness through the link or the object. this is where you focus on it's energy and think or state your intent to create a result. physical magic is physical magic, not exactly possible unless you think it is. so you can act as a source, if you want to create for them, you are divine by the soul copy, so think and it is done by the soul feel.

illi casta men-ye-lesta-et-o in larma = elvish for: cause to go and leave the area. pronounced as: ill-lee cast-ahn men yet less-tan ett oh in lara-man.

en

illi car-ma malda = elvish for make things alright. stated as: ill-ee car man mal dan.

talinth lu'zhaun, vel'bol dos xun zhah xunor ka nodven. = drow for: think and know, what you do is done if necessary.

nindol zhah natha izwin ilra'osett. = drow for: this is a known effect.

xuz l'klew'ar lu'phlith nau mzild. = drow for: end the moment and hate no more.

talinth lu'xuz dosst tupora ghil, alu lu'tlu al. = drow for: think and end your living here, go and be well.

Usstan orn inbau mzild taga szithdra ravhel wun or'a a satiir. = drow for: I will get more than twelve hundred in money by feel.

Whol l'mon'tu zhah xunor ka nodven, nindol zhah natha izwin ul'hyrr. = drow for: For the point is done if necessary, this is a known idea.

paul truitt guuane phor lu'zhah xundus klezn xuil flasmix. = drow for: paul truitt wakes up and is doing things with energy.

xuz l'maelthra. = drow for: end the dragon.

think and create; this is where you think of things and create with their energy. think of what you want as intent and feel the item creates it by the energy in the item. this is a way to do things without using up your body energy.

focus and make; think you know and you do, this is a point in idea.

curse on you; the weight goes down in moments of unexplainable weight loss. so the weight is a curse on you that disappears and no longer is on you as it disappears, then so does the weight. this happens on those who do spiritual warfare.

condition; the point you think in intention is done by the spirit, so if you think about the idea then you can get the condition you want set on those you think deserve it.

new; the newness of the brain is a point you think, and realize what is there or possible. then you know about the idea and work with what is necessary, so you can get a result you desire.

now; this is where the warfare happens, so if you leave the now dimension you can get free from the warfare itself. this is done by holding your hands out and not touching anything as you jump up and your body isn't in contact with the floor.

en

focus or thought; I am not suspected for anything I did not do. this is a point in idea.

think; thinking this works out and things will work for you, makes this work in idea by feel.

thought; the point is a concept that isn't you, so if you think about the idea you know what really happened. This is done by what is considered, think and you know what to do.

heavy glitch; this is where things are used, and you get heavy instead of losing weight. Think to explain calmly, when you get caught in this idea.

crazy glitch; the point is a concept, if explained then the crazy glitch up doesn't happen.

focus; think and do, if you do things you are caught by feel. however it was shawn this time, so I guess I am cleared of blame.

the point; the point you saw didn't happen and is thought to not have occurred. so this means it was an overreaction by what you think happened. this is a point the thought is not me, it's someone else.

writing stuff

things that work, work for me and things that happen are likely to be done.
the thought is what you do, think and you know what not to do.
the point is a concept, if you do this by candleflame, in idea you can get a result if any made.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *