Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Monday, August 3, 2020

Creativity magic

This is a point that creates the idea with creativity, think and you can do things with energy by thinking or stating the point. This is a creativity moment, so think and you know what to do. This is what is possible with what I thought. Think about the moment and it is generated by idea there. This is a known effect.

Some spells; the left side of = or ; means effect activator, and right side is definition. This is where you say the effect and look to read mentally the definition. See that's how this works, if you think abou the effect and don't need it, then you can cancel out anything that is existing except other spells. So if given enough time for the energies to surge and do the idea for you. This effect is what you think, so if you don't mind I think I will go and do what I need.

think and know; this is a point that's done, if you think and work with the spirit you create with the point or result that happens. this is a known effect.

think and do; the point you think is the idea you create with the soul. This is a point from the past.

think and go; if you think and know things, then go and your server will work.

going; the point your going for is believed to be as what you say. this is a known effect.

better; he isn't blamed for things he is thought to do but didn't do.

server script
server; the server ceases to crash and is playable by feel. this happens without stress.

kio = whatever is wrong with kio is not wrong anymore. the idea and point corrects itself.

en

then; the point is done by feel, if you need something then you realize what it is.

minded; I am not minded by what I do.

money; on glance of money I don't have to pay it to someone.

illegal drugs; trouble.

energy; divine.

end; done things that create with a result by what you do.

thinking; this is just thinking, not anything happens by it if you don't want or intend the effect.

ups; they deliver today quicker by feel.

finding; I find something to do. I clean up and that is those who are into them. This is all I did by the point that exists.

bill in congress; the 2nd stimulus payment is agreed upon, and there is a path to make an agreement quick enough to work miracles.

server; the game server will work and I can load it, this is with people playing it. this happens without losing connection.

things taken; things taken without permission are returned by feel. 

amazon; they send the shipment today and early, no matter the point.

2nd stimulus check; there is good chance of a more than 1200 dollar check and multiple checks.

yu t goamnt avy ee amoe o aaw = atleantian for: go make the government give multiple amounts of money. pronounced as yuhn t go-amount aye-vee ee aim-owe-ehn oh aid-aww.

the judgess; she lives by feel and recovers.

en; the idea is a point you think, so whatever occurs you are aware of what is possible. If you think it's possible and not involving me, then it is if necessary.

politics; Watch the fun, then you shall get what you think to get. This is a known effect.

amazon delivery; they get to deliver it today, quickly.

head country; this is where I can get great bbq sauce with no problem.

caz; her computer works by feel and she can play the teraria game.

think; the game is playable, if they want to play it, they will.

amazon; the amazon package is delivered early today that I get.

think; the point is made and it works by feel.

en

thought point; this came from an escaped murderer before he died. Think about it. I think I read enough to know who did things and where, so this ends the chapter by feel.

update; the att system is just updated and the 7001 cell number is not needed.

writing stuff

Listening points:

Youtube channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_HcTXJVWF22vkYIKZaw8Mg lafayette's channel.

Lafayette Terry, Jr-owner
1-405-596-3869
(ask for Lafayette Jr.)

mem.entertain@gmail.com




RESUME, ENDEAVER AND BID'S:


Current things that are done:

cosmic-blog.vze.com
http://battleskarr.blogspot.com

Songcast sells page:
http://www.songcastmusic.com/profiles/LalaT



PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SUMBIT CONTRACT'S BY MAIL-

PLEASE PUT X. BY SPOT'S YOU WANT US TO SIGN OR OUT LINE IN YELLOW MARKER.


 You can contact Spellhawk the coauthor of this page @ 405 225 1268 and ask for Spelly or leave a message.

copyright 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *