Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Thursday, August 27, 2020

Think and do magic

This is a point you think about and create with by feel. The efect is what you think and the point is what you consider with idea you know about as it exists. This is working effects with the soul, that is what you can create if you think about it.

 Some spells; the left side of = or ; means effect activator, and right side is definition. This is where you say the effect and look to read mentally the definition. See that's how this works, if you think abou the effect and don't need it, then you can cancel out anything that is existing except other spells. So if given enough time for the energies to surge and do the idea for you. This effect is what you think, so if you don't mind I think I will go and do what I need.

figure form; wear a shirt and you can think to your shirt to create with energy the effect you state. the shirt keeps the command and creates a result through the spirit that goes-through-everything.

caz; she gets better and is in a good mood.

things; things done are what I want, not what others need unless I want to do things for others. this is a point done by feel.

other idea; the point you don't want, this is done by the spirit or some animal, so even if you start the effect the spirit is what ends the effect.

em    in; this is is a point that is done, if corrected for the moment things will be alright.

en

if bob; think about what you do..this is a point from the past.

en if

if then; you will get what you need, if you think about it you know what is there at the time you think to see. this works by the spirit and you know by realization.

if; I suppose if you doubt things exist, then the idea ceases to exist. this is a point from the past. I suppose if I doubt it ceases. this seems to be the case. so I will get things done and do what I can. think positive.

if I get millions, then I won't have to worry. things will work out by feel.

en; if in en then think to leave and don't bother people. thank you.

thi; this effect is a point you know, so if you realize by the spirit, then by feel will work with you. this could end in a fight, if you think of fighting.

tha; take away what what you want, if you ask permission then you can have it if it's allowed to leave the area.

this; think what you want you are unaffected if you didn't physically take anything without permission. this works to deter thieves.

perhaps that; if you intend to take things and not returned by feel, you are effected by bad things if you stole anything.

en

kefka; keft, the point is made, so think of the point as a statement and a comment is what comes from the idea you state. this is a point that exists until you think it doesn't. this is a point also that exists where you need. so think and you can create things if you intend the point to exist things.

thank; thank you for your idea, I think I will enjoy getting more.

this effect; this is an effect that creates with a thought and makes what occurs with a point. Think of the point and state the result, then you get an idea to happen.

thinking; the result is gone so think of what you want and get what you can. this is a known effect.

counter; the weight goes down no matter the point, this works yet only if you need the result.

enmasse; think of a release that you intend to do, then apply water and drink something to release a build-up of energy.

enn = the dog goes away from the area. this drives anything away, that is unwanted by feel.

thought; the point is the en or at the end, think and you know what you can do.

in en ma; in the end is the mass that goes away.

fixed; things works out, this is what occurs if you are attractive so remember the point and don't appear like a woman to those that would do that. you can appear beautiful by thinking you are worthy and then work with a flat small stomach. this is point in the past. so I can appear attractive, I think I will create a creative shape and see what occurs to happen. this will be the point of today and I will have a flat pancake thin stomach too. this happens without stress..

the point; this is what is good, if you want to attract a female that wants to be attracted. think and you know what to do.

jailbait 3; this is a point you attract people by body reshaping and get them sent to jail. if you don't intend this, then you can appear as you want and get what results you intend to get. this is a known effect where no sex addicts are attracted to me.

think; if you think you won't get that result of rubbing as you may incidentally attract. this is also a point in idea where whatever I do, I get slimmer and appear fatless..

en

wallet; I get my wallet back and it has all my things in it. the person that stole it goes to jail. this happens without stress. the wallet drops from them to the ground and I get to find it.

en

I recover my lost things, the things I need are given to me and I am not at a loss. there is no stress related to thinking things and I can get what I intend to get by feel. this works with the spirit-that-goes-through-everything no matter the point.

communication; I get the idea, that the spirit can communicate to others and they realize what I need. So does the person communicate to me, if interested to talk. the mouth is the giveaway to what is spoken. so think and you know what is said.

news; there's news worth getting with the 2nd round stimulus checks.

shapeshifting; I am easily shapeshifting, so I think I will do what I can like mystique in x-men.

done; I am done for now, see ya tomorrow.

uu rake = atleantian spell for: remove or undo roaches.

the end; the point is done as a concept, if you want to know then you do things and as you realize this you will know the end.

dos yutsu ussta bol plynnet xor Usstan ragar ol. = drow for: you return my item taken or I find it.

thought; the point is mute, this means things don't matter. this is a point in idea.

the dmg; think and know, donovans relationship damage when requesting things for him is undone, this is done by feel.

Usstan ragar lu'inbau rath ussta noamuth it'x. = drow for: I find and get back my lost items.

Klezn ph'tenu, nindel Usstan xun. = drow for: Things are alright, that I do.

astux l'inlu'thi dero'lyle d'uns'aa, gi senger. = drow for: undo the insect possession of me, oh lord.

debug; this is a point where all bugs are gone.

element use; this is the use of the element, that is successfully done.

nul gs en = atleantian for this; null ghost at the lodge end.

en

t t = tea time

k ti dimens lu = kill by dimensional energy.

rem bugg = remove bug

rem gs = remove ghost

eut deiax = elect and re-elect democrats.

reason; whatever reason my wallet with whatever is in it doesn't return to me, it suddenly does. 

pelosi; whatever reason nancy pelosi doesn't do a standalone 2nd stimulus check, she does.

sec; security and enforcement, that comes and defeats the foe and makes what you wish to happen.

eating; the eating habit drops down and I don't feel like eating much anymore.

block; this will block repeating history that may occur. 

reasoning; the point is the effort think and you know things, this is the moment of peace and quiet. think and you create with the point you have, this is peace done by feel. think and you get what you intend. that is all, cya.

writing stuff

https://www.gofundme.com/f/my-site-and-bills?utm_source=customer&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_campaign=p_cf+share-flow-1

https://marshallbrain.com/manna1.htm


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *