Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Thought part

The thought part is simple, just for things you want to create. Think of the moment and work with the idea in your mind a bit, then as you do things the idea will come and become manifested. This is: to think and your subconscious creates what you feel is there to create. Thinking about something applies a focus point and the point you create is controllable by feel, that means you know it does what you think or imagine. So once again, this is think about something, focus and the subconscious can create the effect. That allows what you feel or think to see the point, and come into the light of day or existence.

So I think this is the effect of the fox. They think and they can create by feel, except were not fox were human. So we feel the need to do something, and the effect is created by the subconscious that uses the pineal gland. This is usually just to think the pineal gland is used, and think of your need and the idea is sometimes psychically created. This is the idea of the fox. So this is where I will ciou and seeya till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *