Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Saturday, May 13, 2017

Think or do orgonne III

This I think is amazing, this feeling that I have for life. Right now I think was the meeting I least sustained myself for or suspected was to occur. So this orgonne came up:

Think and do; the point is made so think and do things other than what is il advised.

Thinking exorcism; think to exercise and you free yourself from unwanted spiritual influence. This is done by the creator.

The creator also shifts energy away to another area, think to create what you want. This is where you can go I am em, then describe what is m and have fun doing so long ago.

Thinking focus; this is a focus point to use as a final focus and you can finalize things to be. Think and you know things that occur, otherwise the effect is somewhat interesting. Think a point and it's there, this is just as you can create what you wish to gain by feel or fee.

The other things:
Think a thought; this came from a thief: the point is made by fee or feel, the idea is sent by what is thought a useful tool.

This is what has been going through my mind lately, I think I have been spending too much but mostly things are free as they can be free.

So I believe it's time to stop, and this is when I am counting the money as use allows it to be there. So I think I will be doing some derivation effects to distract me away from spending.

This is where I derive a means and work with a point. So he or she does not react to me, I think I will be nice and leave him or her alone when he or she is in a bad mood. So see ya around sucker. Warren

Shifting pattern; make a pattern, draw or trace it as a symbol then think of where you want to be, if you listen to music or think the shifting pattern activates.

Then you are there unless you don't need to be there and returning is thinking you do, this is according to the pattern made by the creator.

This happens as if we're the creator. Thinking it will work allows the moment and things work the way you want.

Think and know; if you think then you know, this is by what is there for what is obvious by feel. You know what to do. This is the final moment of the reality that was there.

Then things shifted and things aren't as they seem fit. Yes it's right on the moment, so accept and go on with life. That's all you can do.

Thinking the point I think the idea then I shift with the subconscious my reality, and I am somewhere I wanted to be. That is how that worked out and I knew it would happen.

Think or feel; if you think or do things, then you know that this will be better off than nothing. Otherwise, you will feel a point occur or a blow to the back of the back and you may be knocked over.

This I saw by what I felt, it hasn't yet happened again, so I guess I am lucky. I hope my luck holds out or I will have to relocate before it occurs.

Yet again I know the point so I know when I can expect it, this I know for sure will happen. This is done, unless I take preventative steps to prevent the deed by my actions.

I am aware of things to come so I am prepared of the moment that may occur as an outcome.

Tapping; the idea is this, state the point and as you tap the chakra point. You can tap all of them and get good results in two rounds.

First round is to state the negative and become aware of it. Second round is to state an idea to occur as a positive affirmative. This is how it's done.

End of day; these days the time is short so I think to end the day early and go to sleep.

The point; the point is made and the idea is done, so I think that things are really interesting as to what occurred by feel. So I will ciou and farewell till tomorrow and bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *